Comments on Profile Post by Ruuyo

1. BranchingOut
    BranchingOut
    I feel you brother. Times is hard. Losing status makes you feel like shit and makes you desperate for a better life. I'm going thru this too I'm taking it one day at a time idk what I want to do. But I 95% want to live but shits painful bro
    Oct 11, 2023
    Ruuyo likes this.
  2. BranchingOut
    BranchingOut
    If I could find a way to make shit at least bearable then I'll be fine.
    Oct 11, 2023
  3. Talz
    Talz
    Do you have a goal?
    Oct 11, 2023
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    I feel the same. I am also a Looser. I think if I ever commit suicide I would do it in the Aokigahara Forest. But I think it is too early to give up for both of us.
    Oct 11, 2023
    Ruuyo likes this.
  5. Gustavo Borunda
    Gustavo Borunda
    I really feel you man. You are gold, Christ loves you, it doesn’t matter how many times we fail. We are men for how many times we stand again up. I'm sure you will feel better in some days... I really feel you.
    Oct 11, 2023
    Ruuyo likes this.
  6. BranchingOut
    BranchingOut
    I put the metaphorical pistol away. Fuck the world if they don't like you they can go fck themselves, hopefully you do the same brother.
    Oct 12, 2023
    Ruuyo likes this.
  7. BranchingOut
    BranchingOut
    For real.
    Oct 12, 2023
  8. Talz
    Talz
    You probably have a lot of toxic shame in your core. Did you know the most successful people also fail the most? Because they try the hardest things! But each failure doesn't make you a loser, the failures are life lessons. Thomas Edison tried 1000 times to invent the lightbulb, did those 999 failures make him a loser? No, but it is hard to see this when you have toxic shame.
    Oct 12, 2023
    Ruuyo likes this.