How to be thin or skinny?

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Ninjutsu Jukai, May 7, 2024.

1. Ninjutsu Jukai

Ninjutsu Jukai Fapstronaut

I want to lose fat, but I also don't wanna be built like a body builder. I want to be skinny with no fat.

2. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

My strong recommendation is to eat more vegetables and lean proteins, fewer sugars and processed foods, drink water, and exercise regularly and moderately. Then learn to accept the resulting body.

I have the body you describe. My workout buddy is shorter and stockier than I am, he’s probably in better shape. He definitely has more strength than I do. I wish I could pushup and lift like he can, he wishes he were as fast as me on a run, but our bodies are different and that’s okay.

3. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

As a former skinny guy, DON'T BE SKINNY!

If you are a pmo addict you need all the confidence you can get especially if you are also an involuntary celib, and being big will give you that like nothing else, but you won't look like those bodybuilders on tv/social media anyways unless you get on gears.

If you really want to be skinny that's easy, watch your diet and focus on cardio.

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  4. RamboErecto

RamboErecto Fapstronaut

Listen to rambo, because he is built like a tank:

drink only water, eat chicken meat boiled or cook in the oven without oil or salt

not eat too much salad, it can be difficult for your body to process

chicken and water, remember, chicken and water