Comments on Profile Post by Bingles

1. Bingles
    Bingles
    "Apologies sir, but I do not understand a word you are saying" mate all I asked was where the bus stop is, no how to attain the keys tae the universe ye bawbag.
    Apr 13, 2024
  2. Bingles
    Bingles
    2-1 Tokyo Verdy v FC Tokyo, not what I expected. Currently watching Aberdeen v Dundee and Celtic v St. Mirren, 0-0 both. Love watching men kick balls.
    Apr 13, 2024
  3. Bingles
    Bingles
    bed rot gang rise up.
    Apr 13, 2024
  4. Bingles
    Bingles
    2016 was my downfall ong.
    Apr 13, 2024
  5. Bingles
    Bingles
    ong no cap skibidi toilet sheeesh w
    Apr 13, 2024
  6. Bingles
    Bingles
    gen alpha is braindead i swear man
    Apr 13, 2024
  7. IGY
    IGY
    Could be worse, you could be from the Glasgow Gorbals, haha! XD
    I always thought the east coast accent was less pronounced.
    Apr 13, 2024
    Bingles likes this.
  8. Bingles
    Bingles
    My dad is fae the slums of Parkhead a stone toss from Celtic Park, a jeelie piece was gourmet cuisine back then. East coast Scottish dialectus is confusing and none of my family down south understand me.
    Apr 13, 2024
  9. Bingles
    Bingles
    Aberdeen 0-0 Dundee and Celtic 3-0 St. Mirren. Not very exciting games. Dundee achieved a top 6 finish which is impressive for a newly promoted team. I wouldn't choose to support them personally as I feel more Weegie than Dundonian, but it makes me happy that our local clubs are doing well.
    Apr 13, 2024
  10. IGY
    IGY
    Glaswegians have the reputation of super nice people. :)
    Apr 13, 2024
    Bingles likes this.
  11. Bingles
    Bingles
    Definitely, always nice folk there. Just don't get on their bad side. Buchanan Street felt a lot more welcoming than Princes Street in Edinburgh. Reminded me of Dundee, no posh folk in clothes worth more than my lifelong income pushing me out the way. Could order a greggs for two quid. My ancestral homeland lol.
    Apr 13, 2024
  12. Bingles
    Bingles
    I enjoyed watching the AFCON more than I did the Asian Cup. Sure, it's cool to see frontier countries play and get more into football, but my God was it rigged from the beginning. Qatar gets 3 penalties in a final against Jordan, while playing in Qatar. And the next is held in Saudi Arabia. It's boring to watch.
    Apr 13, 2024
  13. Bingles
    Bingles
    The EUROs will be exciting, I quite enjoy it. Spanish TV crews were in my city last time and I was in the background at a bus stop. Hoping we do ourselves proud but my gut instinct tells me we'll finish 4th in the group. :((
    Apr 13, 2024
  14. Bingles
    Bingles
    I could ramble on forever about football, it's one of those sports that absorb your entire life.
    Apr 13, 2024