Comments on Profile Post by Krillin1993

1. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    Now you see what a lost Boy I am. :(
    Mar 2, 2024
    +TenPercent likes this.
  2. Don80
    Don80
    Everyone has a potential. There are mistakes that we need to fix ourselves. Some of the things that we need to change is our beliefs about ourselves.
    Mar 2, 2024
    Krillin1993 and +TenPercent like this.
  3. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    It all starts with a VISION of what you want. Now you can take steps toward that vision. Keep working on yourself and maybe someday you will be taking that gf to Dune III and making sweet love after. :)
    Mar 2, 2024
    Krillin1993 likes this.
  4. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @+TenPercent lmao I guess when I ever reach that Goal, I will finally become a 80 years old grandpa without Kids. xD And the more you get older, the harder it gets to find a Partner. :(... I'm training loving speech and deep listening. And I will quit PMO thats crystal-clear. :)
    Mar 2, 2024
    Sychar likes this.
  5. Krillin1993
    Krillin1993
    @Don80 Yeah maybe you are right. But I want to know the Truth about Love. Why is Love so hard to reach? Or is the Problem really me? Nowadays I have opened the Gates for Women over 50. Short or tall Women it doesn't matter anymore. F....off I will take the first Woman that comes into my Life. I don't want to loose the Chance. <3
    Mar 2, 2024
    Sychar likes this.
  6. Don80
    Don80
    You wrote a movie night fantasy but did you think that girls may have other interests than you? You need to be more open-minded. Mrs Right is just a fantasy. And you need to approach women and interact with them without being needy. And don't go for older ones. Keep working on yourself and be optimistic about your future.
    Mar 3, 2024
    Krillin1993 likes this.