Comments on Profile Post by Pauley

1. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    Hey Pauley, thank you for your message. I am still fighting, not much improvement though. How about you? I barely visit this website
    Nov 27, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  2. Pauley
    Pauley
    I noticed that, hope you are generally trying to do the right things. Im doing good and bad. Done with my studies but having a pretty bad reliance on YouTube as social compensation. Meaning that not doing to well socially Id say. I want to get back to discipline, journaling and NoFap.
    Nov 28, 2023
  3. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    Yeah, I am getting busy with other things and trying to stay productive. But from time to time I also stumble to YT and watch things. There is this browser extension called Unhook. It basically turns YT into search panel where you do not get any recommendations. If you wan to watch something you have to look it up. Maybe that could help. Glad you finished your school do you still go for you runs?
    Nov 29, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  4. Pauley
    Pauley
    Yeah I know Unhook, I sometimes shut it down though. Yeah, I still go running and weightlifting. I want to run a marathon next spring. How about yourself? Whats your NoFap and workout routine currently?
    Nov 29, 2023
    absoluteminded likes this.
  5. absoluteminded
    absoluteminded
    Good you are keeping up. My routine is none ATM, I had a crash on my bike and broke my collarbone. Still haven't gone back to working out. Been riding and running, also cold plunging but the most recently I got sick and not able to do any of this things, unfortunately. I miss it and cant wait to get back doing them. Where you said you were from? France?
    Good luck with the marathon!
    Dec 1, 2023
    Pauley likes this.
  6. Pauley
    Pauley
    Damn that sounds awful. Were you on a high speed? I'm also pretty sick the last couple of weeks. So my routine is 2x per week at max. I'm not actually from France. Let's just say I'm close to it. Wrote me if you want to try a new hardmode streak. I'm planning a long softmode streak but wouldn't mind to start with hm.
    Dec 2, 2023
    absoluteminded likes this.