Comments on Profile Post by Casserole

1. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    me tryna convince myself i can download a dating app and it not be a problem:
    May 23, 2023
    Brain-Police likes this.
  2. Casserole
    Casserole
    I have not been doing any of that lately to focus on my reboot but there will be a point where I want to start dating again! any tips?
    May 23, 2023
    Brain-Police likes this.
  3. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    don't substitute dating with a dating app. if i like a girl i'm forward. invite her to go to an event with you or somewhere to eat. after enjoying the event unless she exhibited glaring red flags, tell her you like her. if she seems too busy to go to these things or spend time with you, just tell her upfront.
    May 23, 2023
    Brain-Police and Casserole like this.
  4. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    when you tell someone you like them, it's mainly stressful for you before the fact. if they reject you, you feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest, whereas they're the ones stressing now.
    May 23, 2023
  5. sohardrn
    sohardrn
    i'd say the only responsibility you have at that point is to be chill and behave the same way you normally would next time you see them. after the first 1 or 2 times it'll be normal again. and if you stop seeing them, it's not the end of the world. you both still saved yourself a bunch of time and what-ifs.
    May 23, 2023
  6. Casserole
    Casserole
    Thanks man!
    May 23, 2023
    Brain-Police and sohardrn like this.