Comments on Profile Post by Narcissa

1. The Free Bird
    The Free Bird
    It's pretty boring, thousands of ups and downs, looks like all of my past progresses fell down in a deep pit after the relapses which I had a month after Konkour. I know, I can't justify my countless relapses, but I'm pretty disappointed... Disappointed in myself... it looks like my soul is not as pure as my childhood... When I had unbelievably huge dreams of myself changing the world...
    Nov 2, 2020
    Entomorph, Tafi, PowerfulSRE and 7 others like this.
  2. The Free Bird
    The Free Bird
    ...and look where I am... I'm struggling and failing over and over again... Things are not how they used to be... I used to have more resistance facing the urges back then... I don't know what to say... I just hope one day everything will be alright...
    Nov 2, 2020
    Entomorph, Tafi, PowerfulSRE and 8 others like this.
  3. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    Hey....
    Things gonna be alright....
    It's just your ego that keeps reminding you your failures...
    You have done so many good things and along the way...you have made some bad decisions and took wrong actions but that's ok cause this is life and we are humans ...
    Nov 2, 2020
  4. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    I think this is all because you feel bored and this whole thing looks boring for you....
    Once you go to uni and meet new friends and probably if u need to stay in dorm....and meet new people...things will get better:)
    Never stop believing in yourself
    Nov 2, 2020
  5. The Free Bird
    The Free Bird
    Thank you my friend... I do belive University will change the game for good, bucause it's a whole new environment and I'll have a fresh start... But you know, universities are online at least till the end of the year :/
    Nov 2, 2020
    Entomorph, Tafi, Muphy and 12 others like this.
  6. Narcissa
    Narcissa
    کجا قبول شدید؟اون رشته ای که دوست داشتید شد؟:)
    Nov 2, 2020
    Entomorph, Muphy, PowerfulSRE and 9 others like this.
  7. The Free Bird
    The Free Bird
    اره دیگه رشتم که مشخص بود =)
    Nov 3, 2020
    Entomorph, Tafi, Muphy and 11 others like this.