everything is so corporate nowadays

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by recoome, Nov 26, 2015.

1. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

i notice around me that things are so corporate. its not your reporting boss who makes decisions but you have the HR department. when signing for a job there are contracts n agreements. everything is just so robotic.

like i went for a job interview. they had called me but the contract said: 'this is with reference to the interest that you have shown in our company...'

second point:
    everyone just wants to ruin everyone. television sitcoms are like drugs. they dont stimulate the brain just fool the audience.

i guess one day will come when there'll be only papers n papers n papers. like no one will move but just static drainage.

Low likes this.
  2. nfprogress

nfprogress Fapstronaut

On the bright side, one day we will no longer need paper. That is a day I await patiently.

3. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

4. Bearommesa

Bearommesa Fapstronaut

As much as the world sometimes looks like it sucks, always remember there have been some amazing things produced by the human race. Take a moment and enjoy something intellectual, whether that be finding some fine art or reading a history book or browsing cool scientific inventions or simply viewing nature. I find it helps remind me of how awesome this world is and why I want to contribute.

Also, make sure you experience some awesome stuff of this world. There's a lot out there. Like university scholarships, most just don't find them.