1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello to everyone!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Moksha, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Moksha

Moksha Fapstronaut

I just discovered this website last night, and I believe it is exactly what I need right now. I am just beginning to put the pieces of the puzzle together and am getting a fuzzy idea that maybe my strong compulsion to keep returning to PMO (and related smoking) just might possibly have something to do with the fact that I am constantly tired, worn out, have a fuzzy mind, and am unable to deeply concentrate and focus on the tasks before me. Not to mention the fact that I have promised myself that this would be the last time for so many years that I lost count -- so I guess I must be an addict. Darn! and I thought I had complete control of this thing. Well, here I am. I am diving in head first and committed to giving this program my best shot. My first Goal: 90 days without any PMO in any way, shape, or form.

2. SaveTheJuice

SaveTheJuice Fapstronaut

Welcome,

Just take it one day at a time, and remember that relapsing is never the end the world. Each day you don't you masturbate, your addiction synapses weaken and you become a little bit happier. The same goes for smoking.

Good luck!

3. Moksha

Moksha Fapstronaut

@Save the Juice. Thanks for the encouragement.