Anyone interested in a Christian Group?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by NuMe87, May 29, 2015.

1. NuMe87

NuMe87 Fapstronaut

I saw someone who was trying to start a Catholic/Orthodox group, but didn't see anything for Protestants. I am doing this for a lot of reasons, but one of them is to grow spiritually closer to the Lord. I can;t be the only one here that feels this way. Not sure what the structure would be. We could share verses of encouragment or just share advice and support. Not saying that I would be the leader or that there would be any leader. We are all in this together anyway. Let me know if you are interested and maybe we could get something started. God bless you!

2. Esteban

Esteban Fapstronaut

Hi NuMe87,

I will lead this !

No just kidding. A few things.

Why don't you wanna go with the other denominations?
    What's your denominations?

What we could do is giving each other challenges related to Xtian theology.
    It would improve our knowledge and let us spend time in a better way than wasting time watching P.

What do you think?

See ya soon !

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  3. NuMe87

NuMe87 Fapstronaut

Hi Esteban, I was a appraoching as a Christian group because that is what I am and I am relying heavily on scripture and my relationship with God to get through this. I just thought there would have to be other Christians here may want some kind fellowship. I'm not against other religions, but a Buddihst appraoch may not jive with my approach and I didn't want this to devolve into a debate about whose religion is better suited, etc etc.
    Just my thoughts. God bless!

4. Esteban

Esteban Fapstronaut

Hi,

Why the hell are you talking about a Buddhist approach? o_O