1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

hair improvement??

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by wittyboy, Apr 27, 2015.

1. wittyboy

wittyboy Fapstronaut

I am 26
    My situation is not genetic i know that as my family members are not bald and i am not witnessing a receding hairline on my head.
    My hair are life less and very thin at top of my head. I have grey hairs too.
    Will my hair become better after quiting masturbation. Will they start growing iver time.
    P.S. - i ll also be using herbal oil and medicine

2. Immor

Immor Fapstronaut

Probably, because zinc and hormones.

3. Gilbert

Gilbert Fapstronaut

Hair loss can often be caused by stress. I couldn't tell about PMOs effect on it though.

Lucky1 likes this.
  4. If your hair loss is patchy and doesn't fit any one of the common "patterns" then it probably isn't genetic or hormonal. Mind you, some male pattern baldness hits the crown but leaves the hairline alone. There's anecdotal evidence that ejaculating less can slow down MPB, but this hasn't been proven conclusively. See a dermatologist if you're worried.

5. StewartSays

StewartSays Fapstronaut

Nofap should in theory help you. I am on day 14 to see if it helps mine. Masterbation removes a lot of zinc from our bodies which is required for hair colour etc. Good luck.