Edging at Night

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DannyCool, Mar 23, 2015.

1. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I woke up in the middle of the night (just last night) with cravings noticing that I have been edging in my sleep. I am on day 49 of hard mode. I felt like I needed a cold shower but couldn't be bothered cause I was too tired. It was all a bit close for comfort. Any suggestions?

2. Rectify

Rectify Fapstronaut

Try choosing some form of meditation before bed. There are so many kinds out there, but I suggest this because it will help settle your thoughts and rest easier at night. Your mind that is scattered and running wildly is the very same mind that causes you to wake up and find yourself edging. Sometimes you can't help it, sometimes it began while you were dreaming or sleeping or half awake, it will take time to uproot this pesky weed that has grown strong, the pesky weed of grabbing and tugging on your dick with your hand.

3. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Oh that made me laugh. :eek: These are great suggestions. Certainly I am not involving myself in deep meditation which seems to be necessary in this process. Maybe like 10 minutes of deep meditation before I sleep would help. It would surely calm this monkey mind of mine. Oh my poor banana needs a long rest! I am thinking that exercise would also help when the cravings / urges are coming up like these days. It seems almost like a time where I can turn the corner and start generating some real inner strength. Any ideas on how to do this?

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. David SA

David SA Guest

Exercise and intetest in something else definitely works. To tell the truth alot of my PMO stems from boredom and you end up wasting tons of time.. Try thinking of something else that interests you when you falling asleep... Something practical like building.. Cars etc.. It clears your mind. I find I used to think of sex while falling asleep and I would wake up hard as a rock edging.. This has stopped since I began controlling my thoughts.. Its all about self control it seems.. Not easy.. Let me know how it goes..

6. I take melatonin right now. Of course, this natural supplement isn't 100%, but for the most part the dual acting pill puts me right to sleep and keeps me asleep. I would like to use this in conjunction with herbal anaphrodisiacs.

7. virginpaul

virginpaul Guest

I wear a cup type supporter or layers of clothes to help make touching myself difficult... Itbs cumbersoe but helps!

8. headon.collision

headon.collision Fapstronaut

had the same thing, only to wake up and realize that both my hands were under my head and it was all dreamwork. and yes stuffing ur crunch will help if your hand goes under the belt automatically.

9. FormerFapMeister

FormerFapMeister Fapstronaut

This may seem strange, but I have this habit of holding my d i ck when i go to sleep. I think I started it when I was 11 or 12. I don't even know of I can relax and sleep unless I hold it. Man--how F--ed Up.