30 days over

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by shikhar, Jan 23, 2015.

1. shikhar

shikhar Fapstronaut

I have broken the habit finally. 30 days over and I am feeling a lot better and healed. I am feeling like I have gained a good deal of control over myself, which is increasing day by day. It was a difficult journey so far, perhaps because of the fact that I am living alone, now-a-days. So far, I have had 3 wet dreams, out of which 2 were on consecutive day. Fantasizing is the culprit.

Additionally, I have started taking col shower since 14 days and still on. I am planning to keep taking them as long as I can take them. They have been great to urges as we as to other physical aspects of my body like skin and hair.

I have not P or M or Oed since 30 days. My initial target is to reach 100 days, which I will surely reach this time. This is my 2nd attempt to quit fapping. I was able to make it to 63 or 64 days in my last attempt.

I am signing off now. I will return again on completing 60 days.

Thanks!!

2. Fran1981

Fran1981 Fapstronaut

Hi guys. I failed after three weeks of being clean and binged for hours last night and this morning (because I was depressed). What scares me is how I can fail so quickly and just can't fight. It's pathetic. One of the problems I have is every accountability partner I've had hasn't come through for me. I could do with a partner big time :( any advice

3. terry_99

terry_99 Fapstronaut

Lose the battle but win the war; it is O.K. to lose a battle as long as you win the war; Best thing is learn; e.g. what triggers you have; take concrete action, setting up barriers to PMO such as filters e.g. K9 or go extreme throw away your mobile and laptop if you have to; I know its sounds crazy but you gotta ask yourself, what your willing to pay to get rid of the habit. Maybe replace it with a healthier one.

4. shikhar

shikhar Fapstronaut

Just try to make it 30 days, after that life is easy. Your urges will become easy to tame eventually.

5. greekman

greekman Fapstronaut

good luck on 60 days!!

6. shikhar

shikhar Fapstronaut

Thanks greekman!
    Best wish for you too :)

7. enzu_19

enzu_19 Fapstronaut

Stay strong brother :). Embrace the urges and let it pass by doing something productive :)