journey to find myself!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by being_me03, Jan 13, 2015.

1. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

hey guys ! well i frstly solute u ol.....fr taking such a gr8 initiative .me too jst joined it becz of the same prblm as of urs,or rather lets nt col it a prblm ,"a hurdle" actually in our path which we hv to pass over.well i think nw it hs been around 5-6 yrs of PMO for me and frankly in the starting it was a gr8 feeling but nw m actlly jst tired of ol this .i dnt want to do dis bt i actlly cnt help it,i hv tried a lot of times to stop it till now but hv failed,the mor i think of not doing this well the mor i get indulge myself in that.i actlly wnt to be honest here bcz i want to share ,i wnt to get this burden off me! at sum point i m confident at other i m weak,but yes i hv nt lost the hope till yet n evn hw cn i ,v r born to struggle.so nw from today i start a new journey with u ol guys being my family ,journey to find the real me,the one i wanted myself,vid no guilt. i wnt to liv a prosperous upcoming life well. thnku guys wish me luck.

2. Whatever

Whatever Fapstronaut

gd lk bro! U cn mk it!

3. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

thnks bro...gud luk 2 u tooo!!

4. being_me03

being_me03 Fapstronaut

frankly its actually not that simple as it sounds...it really need a lot of courage....and will power well m trying to do my best bt m jst lacking a bit.jst nt feeling dat strong.well its vry hard to think dat u dnt hv to think jm feeling struckk!!