relapse after 30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Taariq, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Taariq

Taariq Fapstronaut

I completed 30 days of nofap and finally relapsed. This was an amazing journey! I looked at someone psubs and it led me to relapse .i now feel like a looser and have no motivation. as for the benefits 1) I became motivated to achieve things in life 2) I was more confident . I didn't get any women attraction but during this journey I felt very happy and was at peace with my self. Damn! I miss tat feeling. But anyways I'm going to continue nofap and I came to realise that this is how we should lead our lives . I felt very connected with people around me . I thank the NoFap community and reading the sucess stories helped me a lot in being motivated and my advice pls don't waste ur life jerking to some fake shit . There are still many more things which are meaningfull in life. Wish u sucess my NoFap brothers!

Islanders190, SuperC and KitShicker like this.
  2. sgnture444

sgnture444 Fapstronaut

1. Excellent Job on the 30 Days of NoFap ! ! ! ! ! ! !
    2. And, I think your post belongs on the "Reset and Relapse Report". You seem to be trying to advise/encourage others which is very good. But look at your title -- it kind of tells you where you should post. Success Stories is for success stories. Reset and Relapse is what you temporarily have. In 30 days....60 days.... and 90 days you can come back on do a Success Story. Anyone else disagree or agree?

3. Copy/paste
    4. Delete.
    5. Go to Forums
    6. Click on Reset and Relapse Reports
    "Report your rebooting resets and relapses here. Evaluate your progress and the best path to proceed forward. This is a stumble, not a fall, and an opportunity for growth."
    7. Now you have 30 days of successful tactics that work. May need to ad one under "Triggers" -- go outside, etc.

3. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

It seems you need longer time than 30 days to be completely rebooted. Try to do the full 90 days. For example i dont feel rebooted after 30 days too (i am still in the middle of flatline) experiencing exactly same benefits. So give it a longer go!

4. classicalguitarmonk23

classicalguitarmonk23 Fapstronaut

Don't beat yourself up. We all relapse at some point in the reboot process. Just pick yourself back up. We need to support one another.