1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

zafulol's 90 days.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by zafulol, May 24, 2017.

1. zafulol

zafulol New Fapstronaut

Hello everyone. Ive never ever been able to do anything in moderation. I seek pleasure and will destroy my life attempting to get it.

It first started with video games. I couldn't get away from them. I went from an athletic kid to a fat teenager who sits in his room on the computer all day.

I sometimes M up to 4 times a day. It's become hard to control how many times I do it. I used to only do it on the occasion, then I started doing it daily, and eventually I got to where I am now. I attribute this to the lack of activity in my life, and I plan to start getting out more. I believe this all goes hand in hand together.

My short term goals are to stop P@M for 90 days, and hopefully I can quit P for good.

This is going to be hard because I can't remember the last time I took a break like this. M has become part of my daily routine, but I hope to have that end today. :)

Lets see if I can do this.

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Bnnybnny

Bnnybnny Fapstronaut

You can do this, if you want it. Prove to yourself that you can take back control of your life, one habit at a time. PMO is pleasurable for a few brief moments, but in the long term, it can be incredibly destructive, making it harder for us to form and maintain real relationships.

I should warn you that it's not going to be easy, and you should be prepared for the urges when they come. Do you have a plan? Think about this in advance. Have a read of some of the other posts on this forum, and you'll discover how other members have been creatively finding ways to stop instinctively turning to PMO.

Best of luck for day 1! Let us know how you get on.