1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite scene in movie history ...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SuperFan, Jan 5, 2018.

1. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut

2. Angus McGyver

Angus McGyver Fapstronaut

This is one of my favorite movie-scenes as I love the older action movies and those quick Jackie Chan moves. Especially since those fight-scenes are not too bloody in general:

3. Do you understand the words that are coming outta my mouth?!

4. There are so many, but this one is in the top league to me:

5. SanSolo

SanSolo Fapstronaut

The ending in "Cool Hand Luke". Paul Newman's monologue with God in the empty church ("Is that your answer?") and subsequent last defiance of the Man With No Eyes.

6. im the best

im the best Fapstronaut

Redemption of shawshank

7. The first thing that came into my mind was "FREEDOM!" you know from where. It made me feel better during my harder days. But when I think of the best scene, it takes me back to The Lord of the Rings. The eyes of the people looking at what happened to Sauron after the One Ring fell to the fire. You should all read/watch the whole LOTR and think of the One Ring as of an addiction. Then, this scene becomes priceless. And what Frodo did with the Ring standing on the edge of the volcano shows how deep an addiction can be.

8. MJ Warrior 93

MJ Warrior 93 Fapstronaut