1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite scene in movie history ...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SuperFan, Jan 5, 2018.

1. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

3. Wolkmann

Wolkmann Fapstronaut

Love this movie. "It's not your fault" led me to tears.
    One of my favorites (Warning: it's a bit violent. The scene starts at 2:00):

4. This. Soooo this. Gets me every time. *single tear*

5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I want me a little souvenir :)

Skip to 0:30

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Shapirous

Shapirous Fapstronaut

"Only cowards do that and you ain't a coward, you better than that". Rocky 6.

7. Onehope

Onehope Fapstronaut

The ending scene of The Matrix, I always get goosebumps when I see it.

8. Nice, such a great movie.
    This scene really hit home for me. This scene was such a big clue from Hollywood about the tyranny we live in.

9. Roadhouse. The epic fight in which Patrick Swayze rips out a man’s throat with his bare hand, lets the antagonist see his dead henchman’s body and then yells “FUCK YOU WESLEYYY!”

Splitter18 likes this.
  10. True Romance. Yes.

11. This is the stuff.

Knighthawk likes this.
  12. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

This

And this one too

13. A scene in one of my favourite movies American Histroy X. When Dr. Sweeney visits Derek in prison and asks Derek to ponder a question which ends up turning his life around

14. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Wow, I've never even seen the movie and that made me tear up.

While we're on the subject of tear-jerkers ... no scene in the last 20 years has turned me into a weepy mess than this one.

15. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

I love the moment when the bad guy says, "I used to f*** guys like you in prison!"

Um, what??

If you ever feel like spending 45 minutes laughing your ass off, watch this live episode of "How Did This Get Made", featuring three comedians talking about Roadhouse.

16. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

The sound design in this scene is amazing ... the way they delay the sound of the bullet impact with the boom of the rifle. And that wave at the end! Hahaha

Kenzi likes this.
  17. SuperFan, you're giving me an existential crisis... that's an impossible question....

Shows allowed, or just movies?