1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Your 3 goals for this month (November edition)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by vibemaker, Nov 1, 2017.

1. So I am guessing it's soon time for the December edition @vibemaker?

vibemaker and 2525 like this.
  2. Single Palm Change

Single Palm Change Fapstronaut

Looking back on November, I learned a lot of things about my self - how making things a habit is so important because I cannot "strong-arm" myself to do everything. How just getting started is so important to set things in motion - even if it is only 5 minutes. The barrier for me is taking that first step towards the goal instead of slouching on.. This barrier can become less of a problem by making a habit of just getting started, even if it is only a few minutes.

What about you guys? Did you reach your goals, one of them or all of them or even more than that? How was the experience, what did you learn?

vibemaker likes this.
  3. Patillitas

Patillitas Fapstronaut

Hello everybody, I know that this thread was for November, but I really like the idea, so I would like to try for my December.
    My goals are:
    - Work hard in my final project, I have to finish it in the end of this month and I am really delayed. This goal carry implicit change my study habits, delete lazyness and leave my comfort zone.
    - Invite to go out one class mate who I would like to know.
    - Do something of charity, share with another whose have few conditions and try to make them a better christmas. Doesn't matter if is a big or small, important is the idea and intention.
    Thanks.

vibemaker likes this.
  4. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Sorry guys, there will be no edition for December this month. You could of course post on this thread if you'd like to just like @Patillitas . I'm kind of too busy with other things at the moment and don't feel like doing this thread this month, but I will start a new one next year with some changes I guess.

Have a successfull month! :)

2525 likes this.