1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Yoga + Forum + Sleep -Several question

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by GREGOR hulse, Aug 27, 2018.

1. GREGOR hulse

GREGOR hulse Fapstronaut

Hello
    1.Can somebody advise me 20 basic yoga poses ? I want do them every day.
    Probably in the morning. Or you know about some yoga workout.

2. How I start to do my own yournal ?
    In what section belongs it ?
    Have I send post of days (day 1, day 2, day 3, ...) to one thread. Or every day to men thread.

3. Can someone help me. I have lumbar lordosis + rounded shoulders + nerd neck.
    So I have to and I want to sleep straigh on my back. I've tried it two time. I held out about 15 minutes in this position and I couldn't fall asleep so I turn on my side and tuck in my knees. And then I fell asleep. I want to learn how to sleep in this position. Straight on the back (with hands to my body or resting on the belly).

4. Do you know some exercises to correcting lubar lordosis and curved spine all in all ? I'd be grateful for it.

2. I'd check out 'Yoga with Adrienne' on YouTube. Her channel is great and she offerss different exercises for different body part.

GREGOR hulse, Bretto and kropo82 like this.
  3. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

100% agree with this. She's fabulous. Look out for local classes too as a teacher can really help correct any mistakes you are making in the postures and also suggest alternatives to any of the poses that are too hard.

Look through the Reboot Logs section for the right age category, or use Uncategorized Reboot Logs if you do not want to diclose your age. Then start a new thread with your first journal entry and reply to that same thread for each additional entry.

Good luck!

4. koolpal

koolpal Fapstronaut

Here’s 10 yoga poses for starters.

I’d also recommend looking for a local instructor who can advise on specific variations/modifications to accommodate for your different conditions.