1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

yikes a sad thought

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Mar 31, 2017.

1. I see my self on my death bed, with tears in my eyes, never once having a lady friend in my life.

I Free I and Whackless like this.
  2. Whackless

Whackless Fapstronaut

Buddy, get your head up, get out of this section other than to give support, and do something with your life or this will come true!

3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

You have to fight sir ! You cannot let that spirit do that to you... get back up & start swinging... only then will you realize that life is a battle & fighting the good fight will help you grow in many ways, thus preparing you for the next tough battle you will have to face ! :emoji_punch:

4. esforzado

esforzado Fapstronaut

Instead of seeing yourself on your death bed, see yourself very much alive and struggling, trying to find a girl or woman in your life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. J247

J247 Fapstronaut

I can up this one. Instead of being on your deathbed struggling to survive, just picture a 22 year old holding your hand wishing you weren't leaving because no other man will be able to love her like you did, and it was all thanks to your reboot.