1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

YES ITS POSSIBLE I MADE IT TO 30 DAYS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by myinnerwarrior, Apr 18, 2018.

1. myinnerwarrior

myinnerwarrior Fapstronaut

IT WAS NOT EASY, IN FACT THIS WAS PROBABLY THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE, I TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AT FIRST I GOT TO DAY 19 TWICE THEN DAY 15 TWICE AND FINALLY I MADE IT!, MY MISTAKE WAS I WAS GIVING IT 100 % YEAH THAT WAS MY EFFORT, I REALIZED THAT THIS KIND OF ADDICTION TOOK YEARS AND YEARS TO GET THIS STRONG, IN FACT ABOUT 35 YEARS OF MY CURRENT LIFE, SEE I STARTED ABUSING MYSELF AT ABOUT AGE 10 SO I WAS THINKING TO MYSELF I NEED TO GIVE IT 150 % THATS THE ONLY WAY NOW EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THESE LAST 30 DAYS I WOKE UP AND WATCH POSITIVE INSPIRATIONAL VIDEOS ABOUT IMPROVING MY LIFE ABOUT BEING A BETTER PERSON, I HEAR THE AUDIO LIKE 3 TIMES A DAY, I HAVE NOT BEEN WATCHING TV ALL THIS TIME AND I HAVE READ LIKE 2 BOOKS, ALL OF THIS TOGETHER BOOOOM RESULT 30 DAYS, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP EVERYDAY THINKING OF YOURSELF AS A NEW PERSON YOU HAVE TO REPEAT IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER TILL YOU SEE YOURSELF AS A FREE PERSONS A PERSON FREE OF THIS, I DONT EVEN COME TO THIS SITE ANYMORE I DID IT TODAY JUST TO INSPIRE PEOPLE, MY ADVICE TO YOU AND TO WHOEVER WANTS TO MAKE IT THIS FAR 30 DAYS AND BEYOND IS BE COMMITED BE COMMITED AND GIVE IT 150 & BECAUSE THIS IS NOT EASY TO DEFEAT , MY NEXT BATTLE IS THE 90 DAY GOAL, AFTER THAT I WILL FEEL LIKE A CHAMPION ( I AM ALREADY FEELING LIKE ONE) YES BUT NO I DONT WANT TO FEEL TOO CONFIDENT I STILL HAVE TO FIGHT TILL I HAVE CONTROL OVER THIS, BUT IN REALITY I KNOW THAT I DID SO MUCH PSICHOLOGICAL DAMAGE THAT TRACES WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR LIFE I AM GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN TO LIVE WITH THAT GOOD LUCK EVEYONE WHO FIGHTS THE SAME WAR , PEACE

2. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Great to hear yet another success story, I’m on day 27 hardmode :)

Keep it up mate :) :)

myinnerwarrior and j_pwc_bat like this.
  3. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Great advice ! And 31 Days is Very Good :) ....... Congratulations !!!

I know a man who is Very Successful in his life -- he gave me the idea below:
    Are You Willing to Do Whatever It Takes?
    Get up off your Heinekin [butt] and go outside; walk, bicycle or drive to a market or gas station at 3 am [anonymous supervision] and buy a snack or soda; Go for a walk around the block at 5am; as soon as you make the (AYWTDWIT) commitment -- there is an extremely High Success Rate !

myinnerwarrior likes this.
  4. Baledoz

Baledoz Fapstronaut

Congratulation dude!

myinnerwarrior likes this.
  5. ClassicCase

ClassicCase Fapstronaut

Day
    Day 26 hard mode.. I've heard it called Monk mode too lol.. cheers to the monks..

myinnerwarrior and All_384 like this.
  6. 11:11

11:11 Fapstronaut

This is great to read but please come on this site regularly to help others, as you are aware this habit can lead souls into complete darkness and the people on this site need people who have overcome the urges, so please don't be a stranger this site needs you.
    God bless your heart.