1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

XTREM Healthy week challenge! Let's go!!

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by Anne-Dauphine, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Hey friends! This starting week will be one of the most important weeks of my life. By Friday, my life will have fully changed, in good or much less good. I will finally know, after so much stress, sadness and anxiety, if Lord want me to be an artist or not. In celebration of this, in order to release stress by the use of discipline, and perhaps as an useless attempt to show my good side to God before the decisive judgement, I am committing to partake in a very special week. I wrote all of this to myself but then decided that it might inspire some people in a way - you never know. If I do not find any accountability partner for this, I definitely will update this thread like a journal. My last post would be next Monday.

I am warning the reader that this challenge is strongly religion - and particularly Catholic - oriented. In no way am I willing either to offence nor to loosen my beliefs. Pirates ye be warned!

XTREM HEALTHY WEEK TENETS. NON EXHAUSTIVE LIST TO BE UPDATED.

_ ZERO SPENDINGS. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE. NOT A SINGLE ONE.
    _ MASS EVERY DAY.
    _ SHOWER + TEETH BRUSHING + FACE HYGIENE EVERY DAY AS PER USUAL.
    _ WALK WITHOUT MONEY EVERY DAY.
    _ NOSCREEN THURSDAY.
    _ FROM MONDAY 0:00AM TO SUNDAY 0:00PM.
    _ FINISH READING MY THREE BOOKS.
    _ WAKING UP 7AM. GOING TO BED 21-23PM.
    _ RUNNING ROUTINE AS PER USUAL - REST DAYS TUESDAY AND FRIDAY. RUNNING AS SOON AS I'M UP.
    _ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IS AN EXCUSE.
    _ FRIDAY WILL BE FASTING DAY. ANY KIND OF LIQUID ACCEPTED, BUT PREFERABLY PURE WATER. EATING NOTHING BUT PROTEIN POWDER AND CHIA SEEDS.
    _ READ THE GOSPEL EVERY DAY.
    _ VERY OBVIOUSLY, NO PMO, NO SMOKING, NO BOOZE.
    _ EFFICIENT WORKING AND WRITING HAVE EXCLUSIVE PRIORITY ON ANY RULE AFOREMENTIONED.
    _ A CLEAR MIND STARTS WITH A CLEAN ENVIRONMENT. I WILL KEEP MY ROOM PRISTINE AND ORGANIZED.

IN ORDER TO DO THAT.
    _ I will delete Minecraft from my computer once again as a sacrifice required for me to move on.
    _ I will not use my pedometer having no battery left as an excuse and will suck it up and use my phone. It's all in the head.
    _ I will as tomorrow do groceries for one entire week, following the very strict eating pattern and meal planning I have designed.
    _ I publicly recognize the fact that I have idols and that I am more committed to them than my True Saviour. I publicly recognize that I am not ready to give them up yet but am willing to work towards it.

BONUS:
    _ If I manage to go to the Confession. Being in another language than my mother tongue, I may have to write everything down. I will not let rationalization and laziness to be excuses.
    _ If I do another NoScreen in top of Thursday's one.
    _ Anything that's added, as long as I am true to myself and God.

I acknowledge the fact that NoFap is for now the one and only place in life I am consistently succeeding.

I acknowledge the fact that it will force me to start meal planning, which I've been wanting to do since a very long time but never started.

I acknowledge the fact that it will be extremely hard and restraining and that I will probably cry and curse myself and God and the entire world. I acknowledge the fact that in no way is it a reason to fail.

I acknowledge the fact that in no way is it a punishment but a gift from myself to myself. I am aware of the difference between Good and Evil and I fully commit to chose Good over everything and anything.

I acknowledge the fact that prayer, diligence, focus and humility are my strongest weapons.

I fully acknowledge the fact that any rationalization attempt will be severely punished by the highest dose of sadness and self-deception. As per usual.

I know perfectly well what my demons are and where they dwell. I will avoid them like plague and cholera.

I fully acknowledge the reasons I am doing this. I have dreams the size of Canis Majoris. I will reach them. Oh yes. I will.

I commit to take this extremely seriously and to succeed.

IF I DO AM RECEIVED IN STAGE 2.
    _ I will leave my Internet cable at school as soon as possible.
    _ I will go to uni to work every, single, week day.
    _ I will publicly recognize that I am considering myself to an artist in becoming under God's influence. It sounds weird and obsessed. I assure you it is not. In no way am I trying to sound arrogant.

ANY FAILURE IN THE TENETS WILL RESULT IN A FAILURE IN THIS PROJECT AND WILL HAVE ACCORDING CONSEQUENCES IN TERMS OF LONG-TERM HAPPINESS AND DREAM ACHIEVEMENT.

I am committed. I am strong. I am focused. I thrive to be kind, gentle and patient. I have the rage to win and a burning desire to surpass myself and to become better. I confide my heart, beliefs, doubts and fears in my Saviour, my dead loved ones and every person I love.

Wish me strength guys! Anyone willing to do this with me will be greatly and warmly welcomed. You are invited to leave a comment indicating you're partaking in this week long challenge underneath, and to chose whether or not you want to update everyday.

My dreams are mine to achieve.

2. Last Cigarette

Last Cigarette Fapstronaut

Such a long post:) but interesting and challenging.