1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Would You Date a Work Colleague?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 3, 2017.

Would You Date a Work Colleague?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    43.8%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  3. Not sure

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Just curious. Would you date a work colleague if you liked them? I've worked with couples and it's not a pretty sight when they have a fight in the workplace. On the other had I've work with other couples who leave their fights out of the workplace.

2. There's actually a guy I like in my new job...

3. Euphorios and Deleted Account like this.
  4. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

It's hard as hell to meet people as an adult so I'd yes to dating a coworker. Preferable someone you don't work with directly on a regular basis with. Personally I ended up married to someone I worked with.

5. I would say no. It's like that expression you shouldn't shit where you eat. If it backfires it comes back full circle and maybe one of you has to quit your job so you can avoid each other.

6. I'm 1-1 on dating a coworker. One ended up bad. The other--a decade later and still going.

Date someone outside your team/department. And definately keep fights outside the workplace.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I wonder if a Jim and Pam couple do exist. Some people act totally different at work than they do otherwise.

Deleted Account likes this.