1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Won't Waste My Tax Return This Year!

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Last year I blew much of my tax return on almost $500 worth of sex toys, this was before I had joined NoFap. I had never bought sex toys before. I bought a fuckable female "butt" and a Fleshlight. The butt, which was the more expensive of the two, was a total flop. Not fun to use, and a major pain in the "butt" to clean. I used it a handful of times. The Fleshlight was a little better to use, not as bad to clean, but still not as good as the old fashioned hand and Kleenex. I was sorely disappointed. Buying these things was a major indication that my addiction was out of control. I threw them both in the trash after I joined NoFap. But I felt the financial loss and continue to feel it to this day. I wish I had that money to spend on other things. This year I will be putting my entire tax return in the bank

2. Regret is a strong motivational force if used correctly. Just remember that you are unhappy with your behaviour and mindset at that moment in time. You yourself are not a bad person. I mean look, you're on the right track now :)

3. Sounds like a VERY GOOD PLAN

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I also once bought fleshlight - some girl butt one. I had it for 5 days and then it was going to the bin. It was the first time and last time of my life. At least wanted to try it :D

5. Getting those things was probably when I was at my lowest. I'm glad I'm past that

Deleted Account and Gmork like this.