1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women Supporting Women, why can’t we?

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by GG2002, Dec 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GG2002

GG2002 Fapstronaut

If I have offended you in some way I apologize for doing so that was certainly not my intention. But your posts are not helpful and many on here are already in fragile emotional states and although you may not intend them to be your posts are written in a way that can be triggering to some. So I am asking that you please stop. Thank you.

ItsNeverTooLate and 2525 like this.
  2. :rolleyes: oh please. Does anyone ever actually buy this innocent, "poor me" act? I sincerely hope not. You completely initiated all of this yourself. If you can't see that, you need to seriously work on the art of self reflection.

Anywhoozle, carry on starting drama and then pretending to be a victim when people call you out on it. Hope that works out for ya.

3. Darkligh

Darkligh Fapstronaut

4. Darkligh

Darkligh Fapstronaut

You sound very angry and patronising. Calling stranger "honey " is rude. GG apologised to you and tried make things alright but you attacked her again.
    "Poor me" and all of your posts reminds me my ex.

GG2002 likes this.
  5. Sounds like your ex knows how to stand up for himself, then. This chick started all of this, so I don't feel bad for her for one second. And if you honestly think that apology was sincere, you are naive. Also, she didn't apologize for anything. She said "I'm sorry if I did anything to offend you," which clearly shows that she still has absolutely no idea what she even did, and she still doesn't think she did anything wrong. I know what a half-assed apology looks like. I'm not a doormat and I don't let people walk all over me and then make me feel bad about standing up for myself. Not gonna apologize for that.

6. And it's absolutely astounding to me that the thing you have an issue with here is me calling her "honey." Really? Calling a stranger "honey" is worse than making an entire thread talking about me and using me as an example of crappy women who need to be more supportive? You think me calling her honey is patronizing, but you don't see how THAT is patronizing? And hypocritical and instigating? Have a little perspective.

7. GG, did you make a new account to agree with yourself? Cuz... it kinda looks like you did. :rolleyes:

But whatevs. I'm done with this stupid cat fight. I've defended myself, and that's all I came here to do.

8. Darkligh

Darkligh Fapstronaut

9. This thread is no longer open for reply. This is a reminder to all users to respect one another, and please try to resolve personal differences privately rather then let them take over threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.