1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Women are heartless and Cruel

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

If you cant get the girl try showing her all the things she cant have from you as well. With experience you gain a higher pedestal for them to climb in it, instead of you giving them a hand to be in yours.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. LivinginRecovery

LivinginRecovery Fapstronaut

There's definitely truth in this. I had to deal with someone yesterday, a woman who I know would have intimidated me before I came here to NoFap. I still felt some residual fear however I thought to myself "Come on. Be the man you were put on this Earth to be" and I flipped the conversation round so that rather than be the timid little person I was when I was fapping I instead expressed myself as the man I am becoming. I let the testosterone speak for me. The change was instantaneous. This was a hard woman and I saw how she spoke with others and how men feared her and yet she deferred to me completely and actually ended up being very warm and supportive. When I was fapping relentlessly I was afraid of women or I would put them on a pedestal. Now I'm no longer that man even though I still carry around some residual fear. NoFap is awesome.

akrivane, BigandBeastly and Nick:3 like this.
  3. Rohan Jabokson

Rohan Jabokson Fapstronaut

Nobody cares about you without good reason.

akrivane likes this.
  4. PasterofMuppets

PasterofMuppets Fapstronaut

Fuck you. Women could say the same about lots of men.
    Self centered sexist assholes.

5. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

It's mainly women who do the hurting tho

6. You know when us guys see a girl with an ass of a boyfriend and wonder why she's so stupid for finding him interesting?

The same thing women ask themselves when they see us with terrible women.

You my friend have bad taste in women, which is why you've met mostly heartless women.

I know because I have bad taste in women too.

akrivane likes this.
  7. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Like Hall and Oates sang, "She's a Maneater".

8. akrivane

akrivane Fapstronaut

It is funny that you would say this, because it goes both ways.
    It is just that either boys or girls, we usually always want what we deem is great, fascinates us. in the case of girls, boys, this usually leaves us behaving timid, unworthy before them. and they can notice it, which is quite not appealing. and quite frankly, even you who says that women are cold, when a girl has a crush on you, but is not behaving confident before you, you just shrug her off right? well how do you think she feels about men?
    Well the thing is not about who is more heartless and cold between women and men, because we are always hurting each other. but it is about how we behave in front of those ones that fascinates us.

Darkstar 22.84 likes this.
  9. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I just made this thread to see how many people would get triggered. But I guess your right

10. MindfulAchilles

MindfulAchilles Fapstronaut

My girlfriend has a heart and is pretty warm. I think her resting HR is around 70 and core temp around 98F (37C).

Spiff and akrivane like this.
  11. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Hahaha lmao nice one dude.

12. PasterofMuppets

Just because you have met shit women doesn't mean women are bad, you prick.
    This is the reason why there is still racism and sexism in this world, because of narrow minded, insecure people like you.
    Also, have you ever wondered if maybe you were the one that wasn't keeping the relationship stable and your partner got tired?

akrivane likes this.
  13. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

Yep, they're cold and heartless ... and somehow, still manage to be the most incredible thing God ever created.

14. Spiff

Spiff Fapstronaut

My wife is the warmest, most loving person I have ever met. Most of the women I know have been treated far worse by men than the other way around.

akrivane likes this.
  15. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Man most women are evil and decieving end of story. Good actors and even the most innocent looking ones can be the biggest sluts. sunglasses emoji drops
    The mic I'm outta hea.

16. thatoneguy123

Modern women are your enemy idk about women from few hundred years ago

17. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Pretty women have absolute power, so they cuck a lot of men. If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. Just ask Tarek El Moussa.

18. PasterofMuppets

Yeah, because women from a few hundred years ago were just how women were supposed to be: oppressed, beaten up, restricted into a mediocre life unless they were rich and just having to swallow.

You all scare me. The fact that there are online communities that think people can be bad just because of what sex they were born is frankly terryfing. Get the hell out of NoFap.

I have met tons of both girls and grown women that were total bitches.
    And I have met tons of both boys and grown men that were total bitches.
    And tons of both girls and grown women that were some of the nicest people I have met.
    And tons of both boys and grown men that were some of the nicest people I have met.
    And so have all these people I've mentioned.

You are just weak individuals that can't face the fact that there's something wrong with your personal life.
    Sure as hell there are lots of wrong things in society, but chill the fuck down and don't overreact like fucking barbarians.

Readytomoveon and akrivane like this.
  19. thatoneguy123

How do you know what happened few hundred years ago ? Ok man is a rational thinker he is physically stronger he's not sensitive etc woman is emotional thinker sensitive and physical ally weaker. Man was made for masculine things and woman were made for feminine things what's so hard to understand ? It is what it is. A man is not better than a woman and vice Versa. Comparing them is like comparing a pencil and a car you can't compare them. These modern women would rather destroy them selves then listen to a man who knows what's best for them. Theyre miserable as fuck and you can see that easily once you see past the I'm gonna act happy smiley any giggly trend Society has going on. I believe and I say I belive not because I'm speaking out of my ass but i say that cuz I don't hav all the answers but anyways feminity and masculinity are still being expressed but Ina animal abusive caveman/woman kinda way. Senses/instincts have been hijacked Many woman love to be treated like shit and like a man who doesn't seem to give a fuck about anything I guess that's the animal version of a man not being an emotional thinker and being strong and grounded ? Or many woman would turn into a water fall if you grabbed them by there neck and said your my bitch. The human version of that would be guiding her using your intellect and her listening. Etc. or how they love the "bad boys" that's a cave man version of masculinity etc etc. Men there are plenty of good men left still in touch with there masculine nature. Too bad respect turns womans vagina to fish jerky

20. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

I just wrote this thread to get salty people like you to go rampant. Idc about women it's more stereotypical to me. The racism and sexism isn't the same.