1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Women are heartless and Cruel

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by FindingAName, Jun 17, 2017.

1. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

Title says it all

Millenial likes this.
  2. PlasticBoy

PlasticBoy Fapstronaut

Yeah, people tend to be cold and hearthless when they feel your weakness and how needy you are ;)

Millenial and Deleted Account like this.
  3. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

lol i just wanted to see people's responses to this and yeah tbh thats a cold truth :)

4. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

xD so women are like predators? they can sense weakness and invulnerbility?: )

Low and Deleted Account like this.
  5. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

All women are not heartless. My mom and my sister are my life.

Quiver, LivinginRecovery and Potato93 like this.
  6. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

you have a mother? good for you, and my sister is just a fucking bitch, attitude and all

7. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Usually I post insightful things, so here's some knowledge for you:

This thread is stupid.

Quiver, Jen@8675309, Bel and 5 others like this.
  8. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

this thread holds the truth :)

thatoneguy123 likes this.
  9. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Dont consider 100/100 women being heartless. There might be 1-2/100 who are still there to give their heart to you. Dont consider every women as same, i used to think just like same as you, but now i changed the truth. If we look at every women as an object, we will definitley find them as heartless because objects dont have hearts.

akrivane, LivinginRecovery and jest like this.
  10. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

I've thought the same before and acc gave up on romance and love quite a lot, but the key is to relax and stop looking for something that can't be found, release that pressure, be happy for the fact that you don't have to try anymore the pressure can be lifted, after so much rejection I just decided to stop putting that pressure on myself and things have started to turn around, sure I don't have a gf or a girl that wants me but hey I'm a lot happier that I don't have to put energy in to that crap

Kajz and Potato93 like this.
  11. It's not wise to use the shortcommings of a small amount of people in your life as a basis of wholesale condemnation for others. Men can be heartless and cold too but it doesn't mean that everyone on the planet is

12. AWALT - All Women are like that. There is nothing much you can do about it.

13. NotSoAverageJoe

NotSoAverageJoe Fapstronaut

Dude stop being a troll

MartinV and Matrix Intel like this.
  14. Stop falsely accusing women of untrue things. This thread should be deleted.

Matrix Intel likes this.
  15. Wow, you guys are so inexperienced. Stop denying the truth. Accept it.

16. FindingAName

FindingAName Banned User

heheeehehe :)

17. HereAndThere

HereAndThere Fapstronaut

Lol, you cant say that, even if its true. Especially if its true. Someone once said(i think it was a woman):"Men are physically cruel, women are psychologically cruel." It their battlefield, its their way of getting their way.

18. BigandBeastly

BigandBeastly Fapstronaut

Ya I always feel like this in the early days of the streak, I feel like they sense my weakness and just shit on my feelings whenever they want.

LivinginRecovery likes this.
  19. I Free I

I Free I Guest

20. icewizard

icewizard Fapstronaut

After reading all those stories about women on the red pill forum and all my experiences with women in real life I have to agree.