1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

woman up!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by thatoneguy123, Dec 27, 2016.

1. I agree there is nothing new about menough falling for a good honey trap... I was caught up in one myself a couple of years ago that was insatiable and would not let me go! Haha.

To be fair though I don't think the 'stories' you quoted there really have any real significance to what Repentmysins and were was discussing.

2. Hiraeth

Hiraeth Fapstronaut

I don't respect people because of their gender. No one is cool or uncool because of his or her gender.

If some1 is a shitty person I will not respect/like that person, regardless of the gender.
    If someone is cool, that person will be cool regardless of the gender.
    People are people.
    Well if you tell a feminist she is a shitty person and happen to be male she will of course label you *tamtamtam* a sexist/misogynist whatever.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  3. What happens when a feminist calls you a shitty person? :p

4. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I feel like comparing men & women are like comparing apples & oranges... totally two different things but very much so the same . [ Similar & Different ] I feel like we're both from 2 different planets merged into 1 ( Not realistically speaking but you get where I'm coming from ) .

I feel like women should stop trying to compare themselves with men and stop worrying about the opinions of men ... instead, follow your OWN path as a WOMAN ! Your own road to victory as a woman ! Your own adventure to achieve YOUR best version as a woman . That's what makes us great . Men are men . women are women . simple as that .

[​IMG]

Hiraeth likes this.
  5. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Good grief, this thread escalated quickly.

[​IMG]

Whatever happened to letting people be whoever the ferk they want, regardless of their physical gender?

And when will people start taking responsibility for their own failures, instead of blaming "the other" for their own short-comings? No woman is making any man a pussy, vice versa. And no woman HAS to be feminine and no man HAS to be masculine, vice versa - and no, your personal tragedy is not the responsibility of other people/genders/you name it.

Everyone has a choice to act and be whoever they want and no one is having a gun pointed to your face, forcing you to act a certain way (pussy-whipped, feminized, demasculinized, defeminized, whatever). I get so deeply tired in my soul every time I am confronted with men and women who bitch and moan about being victimized by the other gender, instead of owning up to their own shizzle-kebizzle. Kthxbye. ;v

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

[​IMG]

LegendaryToast and Deadlihood like this.
  7. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

[​IMG]

LegendaryToast likes this.
  8. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I was actually portraying you with that gif ... lol. you can wipe your tears now, I'm here for you .
    [​IMG]

LegendaryToast likes this.
  9. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I know. I was just trying to be nice to you.

[​IMG]

I Free I likes this.
  10. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

How the F@ck is trying to f every woman that moves and wank all day (which a lot of guys are like) and not want relationships, just sex feminine ways of being?

And almost every single man I have ever met in my whole entire life tries to be the one in charge, the one who decides where to go etc.
    Pussy whipped my ASS. Or maybe I just need these women to mentor me cos I am obviously doing something very wrong with men and have been my whole life. Maybe American men are different than the rest of the world cos I have NEVER met the kind of men you guys are talking about. THEY try to be the boss. Pussy whipped? MY ASS!
    Sooooooo

[​IMG]

11. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

Sigh I guess it's even more evidence I must be a pretty shitty excuse for a woman if I don't ever provoke that kind of reaction from men :-( :-(

And never have.

12. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Men and woman both have problems lol.. Fantasy world definition of love love is basically compassion and respect you can't really learn much about a person judging by the face

13. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Men and w

Men and woman have been turned against each other with social engineering and mind control

14. Tesslynne

Tesslynne Guest

I absolutely agree that they have!
    I see that too.