1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

With great power cones great responsibility

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Midnyt, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Midnyt

Midnyt New Fapstronaut

Peace and love guys i trust you are well. Take a seat, i have a very long but interesting story for you.

I just wanted to let you know that the superpowers are real, and what made me relapse two weeks ago(though im back on the program) is I've been "abusing" the powers i got from NoFap.

Im gonna take you back to a year ago before I started with the program. You see i was suffering from low self esteem and i couldn't even speak proper if you know what i mean...i would literally shake when i was in the presence of a hot girl and was always focused on whether the girl liked me or not. Also i think i should mention that i failed 8 job interviews last year due to the tremors and my awkwardness

This all changed when i came across Nofap about 8 months ago. In the past 6 months i slept with 6 girls and i am not exaggerating. You see every time i felt as if i was about to relapse i would call a girl, not to have sex with her but to chill but mostly to practice my flirting abilities. I should also mention that at the time i was reading Maxwell Maltz book called Psycho Cybernetics which is a great book on self image. I was also reading Robert Greenes book called the Art of Seduction.
    Bringing these two books to life, I was actually becoming good at manipulating women because it was a new experience for me. I learned the power of staring a girl in her eyes, i took girls on a drive to beautiful landscapes, i learned to stroke women at spots which turned them on (inside of their palms, back of their ears) and some other tactics like playing soft music while looking at the lake and paying complements on her beauty every chance i got. These tactics were so manipulative, that if a girl couldn't see past them, she would be the one to initiate sex. One girl actually saw through them and still had sex with me anyway.
    The only problem is after they slept with me, I wouldn't want anything to do with them. I was actually fascinated by flirting and chasing rather than having a real relationship. This turned me into the asshole I never used to like. Those very women that i toyed with their emotions, i can't look in their eyes today. Some girls genuinely thought they had found true love and they were not wrong to think that cause i was manipulating them to think so.

In retrospect, i think i subconciously still hated women for all the years of rejection i experienced from them. Which was not their fault. It was my fault. And just because you know how to get women to fall inlove with you doesn't mean you should do it unless you are willing to try for a relationship. Women are emotional beings and are more likely to get emotional scars than men.

But there is a price to pay when toying with other people's emotion and the price is usually your peace of mind. Thats a very high price if you ask me.

Are you interested in finding out how i came to this realization? Read below because it gets really really interesting.

About five weeks ago, there was a girl, who was a friend of one of the girls i manipulated a couple of months earlier. I was sure she had heard about me and her friend and i decided to take advantage of it, because she was so hot (had a body like the number 8) and i wanted to get her. So I initiated the conversation on the basis that she should help me apologize to her friend in a way that would not make the girl think that i want her back. We spoke for a while and the conversation got deep. The first friend forgave me which made the hot girl think im sweet. She told me about her interests which was poetry and that she was studying a degree which i had a complted two years earlier. So you know what my move was from there?recommend me tutoring her. I started tutoring her and gave her helpful tips on one of the subjects. While i was doing this by da way, she used to get a plant or flowers every morning for a week. I used to steal the plants and flowers from the local park when i was out for my morning jog . The flowers came with a handwritten poem and the plants came with handwritten motivation quotes. She would then find these flowers or plants hidden and strategically placed in her yard while she was still sleepin (i trespassed to put them in these places) . But to find them she had to send me a text messege with a poem or motivational quote too so i could give her the location of the plant . I did this so she could keep what i was doing a secret from her friend. Because i learned that ladies love secret relationships, she did these things.So once again my manipulations worked .

Long story short, she initiated sex, we had sex without protection...and then she started crying telling me she feels very guilty ...and i told her not to worry as her friend will never find out. She told me that's not why she feels guilty, she felt guilty because she was HIV positive.

I went to see a doctor immediately after that who gave me some pills which i have been taking for two weeks now.These pills according to the doctor will help me and i should be fine if i stick to the the programme of 28 days. But these pills are horrible, if im not vomiting, i am shooting it backwards. This is the price i am paying for abusing my super powers. Imagine how different my life would be if she decided that she wasn't gonna tell me she is Positive. I would be living with the disease.

To conclude, use the powers for Good. Use them to find the love of your life and to advance your life. Dont use them to get revenge over past hurts you experienced while you were still an addict.

Amazing Athest and Kareza like this.
  2. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

That's not power.

Manipulation comes from a place of immaturity, insecurity, and fear.

3. Midnyt

Midnyt New Fapstronaut

I agree...we all learn by our mistakes

4. Kareza

Kareza New Fapstronaut

Thanks for your honesty

Amazing Athest likes this.
  5. Midnyt

Midnyt New Fapstronaut

Thank you for your non judgemental response

Amazing Athest likes this.