1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will having sex weaken my body and mind?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Henryk, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Henryk

Henryk Fapstronaut

I had sex with a girl I'm seeing. I know it shouldn't reset my streak but damn I feel so weak right now. Even walking is hard.

It takes me roughly 9-10 days to recover my full strength from an ejaculation. I haven't had sex since I started NoFap 2 years ago, so have no idea what to do. If I have sex at least once a week, does that mean I'll permanently be at half strength?

If having a girlfriend means feeling like this all the time, then I'd rather go into celibacy.

I feel that my whole foundation that I built over the past two years is going to crumble by having a girlfriend, but I do really like the girl and want to make it work.

Physically, I feel drained and weak. My muscles don't have a lot of strength in them and usually takes over a week to come back. Mentally, I feel unmotivated to do anything. Since the most pleasure I get now comes from sex and a relationship, it's only natural that everything else will be dulled out.

I can at least choose not to fantasize about her, which gives my brain a break from sex. But I wonder if that's enough.

Is it possible to stay strong and driven while having sex with a partner often?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. LadyDefiant

LadyDefiant Fapstronaut

These are interesting questions with answers you will probably have to determine through experience. However, I wanted to let you know that sexton doesn't equal ejaculation. There is karezza, tantric sex, and I'm sure a whole host of other things. Explore your options and include your gf in the discussion. Best of luck.

Henryk likes this.
  3. Henryk

Henryk Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. I've thought about doing this, but I hear that prolonged erections and edging are bad. They always give me that "blueballs" feeling and sick in the stomach, and then it usually triggers a wet dream to release what I've built up. Is that a problem you've encountered?

4. LadyDefiant

LadyDefiant Fapstronaut

Well, seeing as how I'm a lady, no that isn't a problem I've personally encountered. :)
    My husband has had issues w/ "blue balls" but they usually dissipate in a few hours, he refuses to try cold showers or anything cold for that matter, but I hear that can be helpful.
    Also I didn't say anything about prolonging erections or edging, neither of which are a requirement for tantric sex or karezza. Good luck!

Henryk likes this.