1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will having a gf ruin my energy or powers?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Calm Life, May 20, 2018.

1. Calm Life

Calm Life Fapstronaut

Note : I dont know whether this is the forum to post it. If it isnt I will post it on the suitable as asked for.

My Background : 27 year old male. Never had a gf, never had s** with anyone.

Today is my 210th day of Nofap. Intially I had a streak of 81 days before giving in, then it took another one year to start and again and from then on I am on a different level.
    I never felt like m****ting and never to watch p**n again. I always feel energetic and my mindset is always positive.

Of late for a couple of days, I am haivng urges to have s** but no urges to m**bate. But I have this thoughts that having s** or marrying someone else will deplete the energy and calmness I have with me. I want to prolong my nofap journey forever.
    I feel I need a partner not to have s** but to talk and share my thoughts.Will having a gf ruin what I have gained so far?

Have anyone felt so and whats your thoughts about it? I will elaborate if anyone has any questions regarding the same?

2. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Hey bro I think getting married might help. Ask help from your parents when getting married to select the right woman, it will be blessed. Hope this helps?

3. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

WTF man, having sex with a woman you love (wife or just a GF) is totally fine. Sure, you will burn some calories while having sex, but guess what, you just have to eat to get more calories.

As for your "powers", there are no powers. Recovery just makes you a normal guy, not a superman.

This is called friendship.

4. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I think intimacy is best left until one has 30+ days under their belt, and as you have that more than covered = all good!

I have also read, that the chemicals released in our brains and what not are completely different when we have sex compared to fapping.

There's many accounts of people being intimate with a partner and still staying positive and high on energy. Just don't over do it (hard to say what over doing it is, because everyone is different). But as a general rule once or twice a week seems about right...

Headspace likes this.
  5. aerokus

aerokus Fapstronaut

Pretty much all of this.

6. John Lee Smith

John Lee Smith Fapstronaut

Don’t listen to anyone of these posters above.
    Yes marrying someone or having GF will definitely deplete you and your energy levels.
    Fucking Chinese were right,
    1 drop of semen is equal to 10 drops of blood.
    Choice is yours

7. Headspace

Headspace Fapstronaut

I would give this amount of my blood to experience love, trust and intimacy.

8. John Lee Smith

John Lee Smith Fapstronaut

Yeah it is like 1.5 cup of blood per orgasm.
    Choice is yours, I said, I don’t own anyone.
    I would prefer no sex.

9. Potato93

Potato93 Fapstronaut

Not exactly... I mean, he can talk and share his thoughts and also cuddle, kiss sometimes, sleep together in the same bed and not have sex.

10. StrawHatAndrew

StrawHatAndrew Fapstronaut

Hey Zoro!

11. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

How are you captain?

StrawHatAndrew likes this.
  12. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Never knew straw hat was here too