Why NoFap

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Lively gr of yesterday, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Lively gr of yesterday

Lively gr of yesterday Fapstronaut

After relapsing again n again i found the main reason was that i didnot really have any reason to start it in the first place so now i would like to tell you guyz about reason why i want to quit pmo

REASONS:
    1 brain fog and lack of concentration
    2 closer to god
    3 increase self confidence
    4 hate the shit feeling after relapse
    5 remove acne scars
    6 increase energy levels
    7 quit overthinking
    8 utilising time in better manner
    9 improve fitness level
    10 self motivation and leave my introvert nature

2. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

You know what I find best about this list? It's ALL for you! You're doing it for no one else but you. That's exciting! Keep up the good work.

The Lone Ranger likes this.
  3. Lively gr of yesterday

yes sure
    im on my 3rd day and its already getting hard

4. GhostWriter

GhostWriter Fapstronaut

I know it is. Your mind tends to wonder in that territory. After all, you've trained it to do that. Find something, anything, to distract your mind from it. These are the "Tools of the Trade" so to speak that helps you maintain abstinence from acting out.

5. le_dank_garcon

le_dank_garcon Fapstronaut

Hang in there! It's already a big improvement that you chose to undergo this journey. Remember that it's not gonna be a linear process; you're gonna have your ups and your downs, your easy days and your hard days. But focus on improving little by little every day, and success will follow. Best of luck! You got this!!:emoji_muscle:

6. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

A strong resolve gets you far :) My first real streak came to reality by writing myself a sort of 'manifesto' and reading it over and over again when feeling down.

7. Lively gr of yesterday

W
    WHenever i feel the urge really strong i read it again it motivates me lot

FX-05 likes this.
  8. bobross

bobross Fapstronaut

We're here to help ^^ I told this to other people too, log how you feel every day you're on a streak, it helps you prepare. Most things happen around the same intervals in a streak, I for one am a literal zombie falling asleep walking in days 1-2, then an emotional baby in days 3-4, up to 5 at times, then strong cravings in days 9-10 (and so forth)

Elias Smith likes this.
  9. Risitas67

Risitas67 Fapstronaut

Your nature wont left you. Ever. But this is not bad at all. The world need introvert and extrovert, and people like both of them.
    Also you can be introvert, and be very very confident. And you can be extrovert, and be very very shy/anxious/whatever.

Sun_shine likes this.