1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why I deactivated Facebook. And why you should consider it to

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by YiboW, May 3, 2015.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

@Noland
    After a week, my SO said he felt "free"
    &not depressed anymore and couldn't "explain it" until he realized the only thing different was no FB.

Bel likes this.
  2. Noland

Noland Fapstronaut

Oh hey Jolie, it's been a while. I've removed Facebook a few times before, but I haven't stuck with it. I'll really make a solid attempt this time!

Kenzi likes this.
  3. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I finally got off Facebook for good a couple of months back. I could never get over how some people I knew personally, for years, seemed to be completely different people on Facebook. Their pages were filled with comments and content that I would never have otherwise suspected came from them. It was hard to quit at first, and I went back in a couple of times, because I felt like I was missing some things going on with my family and friends. But, once you stay away long enough, you realize you really aren't missing anything, and for the really important stuff you won't be contacted through Facebook. It was definitely 1000000 times easier to quit Facebook than PMO.

Bel likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It's amazing which "friends" actually call.... Just what I noticed.

U really don't need who doesn't.

LEPAGE and Bel like this.
  5. Bel

Bel Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It caught on bc it filled a few voids : being able to be as lazy as one can possibly be in interpersonal relationships ,i.e. instant gratification as in why in God's name would you really want to waste 5 precious minutes of your time on any one person and shameless self promotion. Society in general has become a bunch of whiny irresponsible finger pointing self promoted ass clowns. Jmho ;)

persistator and Kenzi like this.