Why doesn't Nofap(or anyone) take a clear stand on possible dangers of masturbation?

Discussion in 'NoFap Technical Support' started by Ray Breslin, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

Like I said, it is still under debate. Nothing shared here is evidence to me (personally) and I am actually well aware of all of this tbh.

To say it is 99% of the male population and 70% is also assuming my friend, you have a good portion of Northern Africa that literally doesn't even know what MO is. Now, if you want to keep arguing with me, that is fine, but you are not going to convince me of anything. I can tell by your counter that you obviously are arguing for MO, so I guess I understand the pushing.

I am also done debating it here as this not my thread. Please pm me if you wish to discuss this further. Good luck and stay in the light.

2. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Still not sure where you are getting these ideas from. Perhaps you are only guessing.

I don't think you have ever spoken to anyone from North Africa then. Can you provide me towards evidence that people in North Africa don't know what MO is? ;)

Could you provide me with any evidence to back up any of your claims?

Maybe you have some convoluted idea that masturbation is supposed to be for animals. Meh.

Thread here: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/how-old-is-masturbation-and-its-history.63148/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  3. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

This is what I was waiting for, for you to attack me directly like a child. Thank you for making all of your arguments irrelevant and being extremely disrespectful for no reason. You really love MO, don't you?

Like I said, just my opinion. Please just stop

4. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Huh? Sorry where exactly?

5. Jonny123

Jonny123 Fapstronaut

Well said. Should we go as far as to say clearly "masturbation is wrong - it is self abuse" and leave it at that?

Knight Solaire likes this.
  6. goodnice 2.0

goodnice 2.0 Fapstronaut

Excellent thoughts bump

7. BravelyKegger

BravelyKegger Fapstronaut

It would not change anything, you cant even get half of these people to take healthy eating seriously so what good would more info do them?.