1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do most men like MGTOW but hate feminism. Let me explain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Feminist's still want to be with men, but they want to change men and they want laws made to force men to change to their whims. These MGTOW guys don't want to be with women. That is a major difference.

2. Yea and that's messed up.
    Nope. The majority of MGTOW guys always whine, complain, moan, and bitch about women all the damn time. The majority of them literally treat women like if they are the reason the holocaust happen, and i hope you got the sarcasm of that. Hypocritically the majority of MGTOW guys claim to be "going there own way," but yet they're always complaining about women. There's nothing wrong with a guy or girl being single, but don't demonize the opposite gender constantly. I'm not saying you're doing that. I'm just trying to get my point across, you know?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I've seen lots of guys from MGTOW say some pretty rude or nasty stuff about women, like even to the point of being hostile and physical because they hate them so much. I just don't get it, both feminism and MGTOW need to go away because they help nobody and just fuel a war on gender.

tweeby likes this.
  4. Both groups have their positives but people tend to get involved in these organizations and go into cult mode. Like many of you guys pointed out, these opportunistic leaders take full advantage financially and politically and these movements go all toxic.

5. Themadfapper

Themadfapper Fapstronaut

Complain, moan, whatever, but choose not to be with women hence the name of their group.

6. Again, it is cool if a man doesn’t wanna be with a woman, that’s fine. Just as long as they don’t always talk shit about women.

7. Vulkan

Vulkan Fapstronaut

Some men were tortured so much by women, that they may hate them one day.
    They want to go their own way to stop the pain.

Women made me suffer, but I see them as individuals and therefore every women has the full opportunity to show me that she is good.

Some men have experienced their lives to be completely destroyed by women, so they may never want to find love again.

..Anna.. and Saskia Simone like this.
  8. There will always be an equal opposing response with these movements, independent of magnitude. My advice, avoid it to live a happy life. We can't fight nature.

9. That's fine and dandy, if somebody doesn't like the opposite gender that's their choice. It's when they insult, make snide remarks, and overall just be cunts to woman that makes me mad. But like me personally as a woman, I've never done anything to anybody yet I'd be apparently just as evil as the women that traumatised them, just because I'm a woman.

It's the aggression and hurtful attitude towards women that's weird with MGTOW, fine if you don't want anything to do with them but the jokes and idiotic threats make them look stupid.

10. If you've watched Red Pill you have since it's mentioned in it and a clip of the movie is shown.
    It's made by the director of Red Pill.

Not every feminist is an extremist. This is what drives me crazy about most people who oppose it - they hardly ever acknowledge the diverse views within the movement. There are extremist in every belief and movement. If you look on this forum you will see extreme views regarding NoFap. You'll see people who say sex is bad or sex should only be had to procreate or that they're doing NoFap to get revenge on women. But it would be wrong to say fapstronauts are bad because they hate sex and women.
    I could mention many other beliefs and movements where certain beliefs don't represent everyone within that belief or movement.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2018
    ..Anna.. and Deleted Account like this.

11. Okay cool, I'll have to check it out, I wasn't focusing on that in the movie so I forgot.

I don't get the point in feminism today, I'm a woman and I think it's mostly bs. The things they complain about they already have, especially if you compare how men have less rights in general. There are legitimate things yes, but those are pretty much never spoken and topics like "gender pay gap" and being able to go topless freely seem to be the most common. Priorities. lol

If somebody hates women and keeps it to himself fine, but if they go around bashing and insulting all women in general because of a bad experience then they're trash. Same goes for when women do it as well, because honestly what's the point in that?

12. Nice perspective.

A lot of people don't realize that begging and whining for things to change never works. Proving your merit to society is the only way, and that is individual.

If you whine and fuss and at the end of the day don't contribute anything, or worse, detract value, you will get what's coming.

13. For instance, women complain they don't get paid equally as men, which can be true but you know what? Almost every single time it's been proven that they've either been lazy, less productive, or usually have less of a work load. I've even seen them say they don't want to work longer because they're tired or some excuse and yet want better pay than men, well they got their "equality" and now they have to own up to it.

Like there was a female scientist that went on and on about the wage gap and said her male colleges made way more than her, so they kept track of hours and the males averaged something around 10 to 12 a day, where she only did maybe 5 to 8 a day. How can you complain when you don't even contribute or put out as much as your other coworkers?

There are so many women that rally behind so called feminism and use to to gain a better advantage either over men or money, because honestly most of it is ridiculous.

14. Seriously? Damn....

Know what makes me happy? The fact that the truth always prevails. Even if someone lies to gain short term benefit (like getting equal pay for working half as much), the truth will eventually get out. And when it does, the liar will get crushed from all fronts, and they will deserve every second of it.

15. I hope it never gets this bad in the US.

asbgca likes this.
  16. Like I'm all for equal rights, but really we do have most if not all that men have already, and they still push for more... There's only so much man will put up with, like say in the wake of these "allegations" with celebrities a woman can make up or say any story she wants and can instantly bring a person's career down, without evidence too.

I dunno, honestly I'm more for men than I am for women, I've seen so much punishment and shit shovelled onto them and it makes me sad.

17. Wow!
    After this post my respect to you has risen on a whole new level. If only there was more people who sees world like this, it would be much better place.

18. I totally agree, they're both garbage.

However... I have to say... I was talking to my husband about the whole Aziz Ansari drama and feminism and such the other day, and something came up that actually finally made me understand MGTOW a little bit in a different light. I mean I still think it's stupid and not a healthy response, but man, I realized that I don't blame some of those guys for taking that path.

The thing that made me start to think about this was, along with all of the Aziz Ansari allegations and everyone being ready to persecute him based on one person's word about a not-so-great date, my husband shared something that made me pretty ticked. Now, to set the stage, my husband is insanely sweet. He loves people and always wants to care for them and be there for people when they need him. He's a totally kind hearted person. And he told me that one day recently at work, one of the girls who worked there called in to say she wouldn't be able to come to work that day, and she was crying. Someone told him about that, so (keep in mind also that he is her manager) he texted her to say soemthing along the lines "hey, someone said you called in and were crying. I just wanted to say I hope everything's alright." And what did she respond? She contacted his boss and said that she was uncomfortable with that and asked if it was considered harassment. So he had to sit down with his boss and be lightly reprimanded for that. He told me that it made him feel like he just can't do anything nice for people he works with or try to actually get to know them at all, because they might be offended somehow. So he gets depressed sometimes, because he wants to be kind and do nice things for people and have friends, but he feels like he's not allowed to and he has to keep his distance in case they don't want that.

And honestly, that story made me say "wow... no wonder so many men are saying screw this, I'm just not going to talk to anyone, ever." Because honestly, if I were a man and had tons of experiences like that one my husband had, I would definitely feel that way. Not just because it's hurtful to continuously get rejected or accused of being a creepy, but because it might be necessary, in some cases, to protect yourself. In a society in which one girls word is enough for half the country to be ready to burn you at the stake, men have to be extremely careful with what they say or do with women. And it seems a lot of these women, feminists especially, are so offended by every little thing and you can't seem to win. So I do not at all envy single guys right now, trying to navigate the dating world in this age. Honestly, if I were a guy, I would probably feel somewhat hopeless as well.

Now, to be clear, I still disagree with MGTOW, because MGTOW makes the assumption that all women are the same in that way, and that you should avoid all of them. Which is obviously not true. However, there are enough women like that, nowadays, that it certainly might feel a lot easier and safer to just give up on them altogether. Because you never know if you go up and compliment a woman or try to start a conversation, you might be dragged into court the next day for sexual harassment. And even if you don't get legally reprimanded, she might still drag you on Twitter or Facebook, and all her little feminist friends will come to her defense and pass along the lies about your character. That's a pretty high risk, so I can see why so many men are choosing to just not take the risk at all and swear off women.

19. Also, in case anyone needs a little hope, I posted something about how terrible modern feminism is on Twitter, in response to someone else's tweet about Aziz Ansari, and the two tweets I posted got a total of 356 likes and 37 retweets. So there are definitely plenty of people out there who agree with those of us here lamenting over how awful feminism has become.

20. I don't like the aggressive stance they take against all women with MGTOW, but at the same time I do understand why they wish to have no interaction or communication with women. They always bitch and moan about how it's a "patriarchy" and men rule the world, except for the fact it's literally fucking terrifying for men as we hold they keys to their jail cell. Don't like a guy, jealous that he's with somebody else or maybe he brushed you off? All they have to do is literally say anything in court, to police, or even social media and men lose their jobs, homes, kids, and entire lives. This stuff has been going on for years, but it certainly has gotten way worse recently especially with the celebrity takedown "trend".

When I was working years ago, there was a safety coordinator and he did a lot of patrolling to make sure everyone was being safe around the work site. And there was a female coworker that was crying for some reason, and so he asked her what was wrong while putting his hand lightly on her shoulder trying to comfort/calm her down. Bollocks, bad mistake... She pushed him backwards and yelled at him to not touch her, then proceeded to scream "you raped me", immediately running to HR to squeal. It took maybe a minute or two before police arrived and told him he was under arrest, and was being detained until "further notice" without being told why. He had to fight in court to "convince" and "prove" he didn't rape her in any way at all, and ended up on probation for half a year before it was eventually dropped.

People are so rotten, they don't care what happens to another person even if it means messing up their life beyond recognition.

[​IMG]