1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do most men like MGTOW but hate feminism. Let me explain.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Why do people like MGTOW but hate feminism. Both of them act as extremists and both promote division and only division. MGTOW is no better than feminism, and vice versa. I mean, men are not angels at all, and that is the same case for women. Most men lie, cheat, steal, beat, manipulate, and physically/verbally abuse women that are not even horrible towards them. Most women do these things too, to men that are not even horrible towards them also. Come on, can't we just unite and get along already?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018
  2. What's MGTOG mean?

noonoon likes this.
  3. Nothing is magical about losing your virginity they just want you to think that so you try hard to lose it but you should really be waiting for marriage like the bible says watch the forty year old virgin

4. Men Going Their Own Way. It originally was a response to feminism, and to go against feminism. But through time, it started turning into a "woman-hating" movement. Currently, the majority [but thankfully, not all] of them constantly whine, moan, and complain about women like if they are the main reason why the whole entire planet earth is corrupt. The majority [thankfully, not all] of them basically treat women like if they're Hitler.

5. Do you like MGTOW? Or feminist

6. I like neither of them. Both are horrible, and only promote division and lower birth rates.

7. Also, the funny thing about MGTOW is that if you don't worship the group, and complain about women constantly, you're considered a "cuck," "beta male," and "mangina." Oh, because complaining about women all the time is something that "alpha men" do everyday, right?

8. I don't have a dog in the fight, but you sound incredibly bitter

9. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

To be sure, it can turn into "two wrongs." But let not (s)he who casts the first stone, judge. I consider, at least in the US, the provocation to begin from an early age with boys no longer being granted their kinesthetic merits/fed ritalin at alarming rates. There's bound to have been blowback from the disparities we can see through every facet of society favoring women, all thanks to a spiteful minority who spin narratives of victimhood. Wow, seems a few men have followed suit. Surprise, surprise.

10. Look, i am just going by what i've seen on youtube, and how i've heard the majority of MGTOW guys acting on youtube. How else would you expect me to react?

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. All that can be avoided by not letting women take advantage of you. Fuck male empowerment, and fuck female empowerment. It should be "equality empowerment" for both of the genders. Again, men are not innocent angels that never do wrong. Women get beaten a lot of the time for no reason, but MGTOW doesn't care. But when women beat men, MGTOW goes insane. Look, do you really want the human population to die out and go extinct? Do you want humans to no longer exist? Yes, most women act like victims, but not all women are like that. Most men also act like victims, but not all men are like that either. So by MGTOW logic, our mothers are pieces of shit whores who only got with our dads for his money? Yea, no. My mother isn't even like that, so MGTOW is extremely biased. I may sound biased too, but i am sick and tired of how MGTOW and feminism love to promote division and hatred. He and she must reap what they sow.

..Anna.. likes this.
  12. Another annoying thing about MGTOW is that the majority of them act like they are the most intelligent people in the world, and the majority of them act like they are never wrong. The majority of them literally act equally, if not, worse than feminists. Joining MGTOW is not "waking up." Joining MGTOW is a center to brainwash men into not wanting to deal with women [since they're "so very bad"] thus causing a lower population rate and less kids, thus causing the human race to die out and go extinct.

13. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

The pay gap doesn't exist. Circumstance/choice, do.
    Women are given preference in the way of receiving shelter when homeless, though males make up 75% of that total number demographic.
    Boys are being stifled out of education and fed ritalin.
    Young men have no incentivized programming in college studies.
    Many younger women treat men they intuit to be "lacking" as less-than, avoiding eye contact and even responding with annoyance if spoken to. They've learned this behavior somewhere (3rd wave feminists and social media platform "goddess" delusion, I'm looking y'all's direction).

I don't know, I could go on and on. It only affects me insomuch as I sometimes have to walk past a woman who makes it seem like a problem that I don't look down/away when we cross. Or that I have to talk to one and get the fast talking/no eye contact that humans should give one another, out of respect. This is not ALL women! But it's a vast number of young, entitled, shallow, and sheltered millenial women I encounter.

Optimum Fortitude likes this.
  14. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

I'm sorry, but you have your head up the wrong place if you don't know that power dynamics continue to grow and be at play in day-to-day dealings. Virtuous talks of equality are not going to change that. There are folks vying for power in all facets of life. It's getting worse, since we all now have a platform/soapbox.

15. But you are generalizing it as if 98% of women are like this. A lot of women are brainwashed by feminism, but do you see all women in the streets acting like this? And pay gap doesn't exist, i'll give you credit there. I will repeat it again, Fuck male empowerment. Fuck female empowerment. There should be equal empowerment for both genders. Men aren't better than women, you know. And women aren't better than men, you know.

16. And MGTOW complaining about women all the time won't change it either.
    And feminism and MGTOW are further promoting division and hatred. But let me ask you this. Why is it that most MGTOW guys ignore when i talk about how most of them lie, cheat, beat, manipulate, and mentally/physically abuse on good women, but when i talk about women you can talk shit about them for days?

17. HooEmAi

HooEmAi Fapstronaut

I agree on both counts, but I think that's the way of things. I don't prophecy change. Power dynamics are taught to us more and more each day. I don't promote hypocrisy. I'm not MGTOW, myself. I agree with you on all counts. Unlike you, I do not seek to change it. I sit back and watch this something that's so much bigger than the individual. It's groups, and those who run them, make money and have power. And they like it. And they won't let little ol' you and me stop any of the shit.

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. But there is strength in numbers, you know. The more that are against it, the more change it can possibly bring.

19. MGTOW is simply a group of men who choose not to deal with women where as feminism is a huge lobby that receives huge amounts of government funding and actually influences politics. MGTOW is a fringe group. I'm all for equality but feminism has gone beyond fighting for equal rights for women and actively seek to curtail mens rights.
    -They create rape hysteria in the US when western women are the most protected women on the planet and have successfully killed the presumption of innocence and due process for men on college campuses.
    -The successfully monopolized family courts and made marriage dangerous for men
    Alot of people including feminist recognize that feminism has transformed into a powerful political forces that maintains their momentum by demonizing men and the division this is creating is bad for male female relationships and is terrible for society.

I've researched MGTOW somewhat and I agree with many of their points but I dont agree with demonizing all women. Some of those guys are toxic and bitter but MGTOW is a fringe group and most people dont even know what it is so to answer your question, Feminism is the one doing catastrophic damage to our society legally and socially.

Vulkan and HooEmAi like this.
  20. Yes I absolutely agree with everything you’re saying. The government does love, and does fund, feminism. I just want people to get along already.

Hitto likes this.