1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why do I always have problems sleeping?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Nugget9, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Nugget9

Nugget9 Fapstronaut

I always wake up after 3 to 4 hours of sleep and this is the time if I am going to have a problem with P I do. My girlfriend of 15 years says this is the time she has problems when I am up in the middle of the night. Was wondering if there were any guys on here that have a similar issue and have developed a way to stay asleep for a longer period of time. I have back problems which get me up in the middle of the night most of my nights. This forum really has helped me in a lot of ways and am learning everyday to cope more and more and have had big strides since my reboot. Good luck to everyone going through the same thing.

2. joarev85

joarev85 Fapstronaut

Hm. Problems of sleeping is a well-known thing. I think you should try meditation. It will bring you a better mind and your sleeping will be better after a while. They say you experience a more deeper sleep.

Nugget9 likes this.
  3. WantsToBelieve

WantsToBelieve Fapstronaut

Have you tried any supplements? Like melatonin?
    Hate to be this person, but I recommend cannabis oil. You don't necessarily need the THC oil, though. CBD should be enough.
    Above mention about meditation is a great idea, too. There are apps for guided meditations for deep sleep and such. I'd look into that.

Nugget9 likes this.