1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why are men more manly on old TV shows?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Moogie, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Moogie

Moogie Fapstronaut

I been watching a lot of old TV shows like the A-Team, rawhide, miami vice and airwolf. Men on those shows seem different from the men on TV today.

Star Lord and skeptical like this.
  2. skeptical

skeptical Fapstronaut

Even women are different from old TV shows than women today. For me personally, it feels like the roles are being slowly shifted. Men are becoming women and women becoming men.

Star Lord likes this.
  3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

I love the apollo 11 avatar.

And I agree, many men are becoming feminine in their behaviour and characteristics.
    Social engineering doing its sorcery.

4. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Masculinity is being shunned and branded sexist and bully-ish.

LegendaryToast likes this.
  5. IGY

IGY Guest

Men were more manly before, because men in the 70s didn't shave their bush, berries and butt and lose their pheromones.

Red Eagle and Deleted Account like this.
  6. skeptical

skeptical Fapstronaut

:eek: so I shall noShave for 365 days and conquer the world.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. I don't know about you guys but myself personally, I blame feminism. Sure there are other social engineering bullshit going on too, but feminism is what's to blame for the most part. And I am not speaking about that old school feminism that fought for equal rights, I'm speaking about modern feminism that promotes matriarchy and misandry (ya know, the current mainstream garbage that feminism has turned into).

Cax and Star Lord like this.
  8. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Yes the corrupted feminism.

The original feminism is totally awesome. But these women who hate all men because of the actions of the few aren't helping, and they hide amongst the true feminists, tainting the original foundation.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    Cax and Deleted Account like this.
  9. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Chemtrails,toxic food,preservatives, shampoo etc basically a bunch of soft kills all around us

10. Have you heard of how Swedish women visited Iran? I don't know whether you follow international politics but it was on the news just last month. A big fucking joke.

Star Lord likes this.
  11. thatoneguy123

thatoneguy123 Fapstronaut

Lol what happened?

12. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It is stupid. Why should the women from Sweden have to wear a hijab just because they are in a country where native women have to wear one, wear one.
    Hijab has nothing to do without Swedish women who aren't of that religion/culture and so they shouldn't have to wear one. Full stop.
    It's dumb.
    It's very disrespectful even to foreign women. It's men in these middle eastern countries trying to enforce their out dated culture on foreigners.

13. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Have you also heard the news of a Ukrainian woman and South African man couple who have been arrested in the United Arab Emirates after the women went to the doctors with stomach cramps and they discovered she was pregnant. The couple aren't married but engaged, so they have detained them because it's unlawful in their country...even though they are frickin tourists. Middle eastern countries are so stupid with their policies.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.9n...le-arrested-in-dubai-after-surprise-pregnancy

14. skeptical

skeptical Fapstronaut

Now hatred and racism comes to the picture, im outta this thread, bye.

LegendaryToast likes this.
  15. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

It's is neither. It's called truth.
    Middle eastern countries should not force representatives of other countries to wear clothing of the religion/culture if they are nothing to do with the religion/culture in question.
    Also notice they don't tell the men what to do or wear but only the women, which shows sexism even against women of status from foreign lands.

How do they expect to get along with the world and make trade deals if they are going to discriminate and force women to wear and act accordingly to their countries rules and religion.

I'm sorry but it's dumb.
    I'm am no hater or racist...I'm shocked you think that.

16. It is unfortunate. But to me it's not even about forcing their beliefs on others. The Sweden and Iran example to me it represents feminism bowing down on it's knees to patriarchy. It shows the whole movement in bad light, as a sad joke. It's one big spit in a face to all Iran women who are fighting for women's rights. It's Sweden for fuck's sake! The biggest feminist country in the world! They should represent feminism and be an example to whole world's strong and independent women who are fighting for equality. Imagine if that would be Russia? Imagined scenario: what if Russian representatives (men) would go to Sweden and would be required to wear a pink girly skirt because of tradition due to historically matriarch society. Would that happen? I doubt it. Russia would show them their place, or meeting would not happen at all, or somewhere else. So it's not about forcing one's believes on foreigners. It's about standing up for philosophy and values that one believes in! They did not stand, they decided to bow showing the whole world how seriously feminism is really to be taken.

Anyhow, my point is: modern feminism is a big joke. :)

Star Lord likes this.
  17. Because feminism wasn't a thing back in the day

18. Waldo101

Waldo101 Fapstronaut

I'm ready to convert to Islam because the food is amazing.

19. I would totally blow myself up for some Shish Tawook now. :D

20. Societal trends. The gender gap is closing and men are become less masculine generally. Myself included; caught myself watching Kardashians the other day. O_O