1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why am i doing this again?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Slick Willie, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Man im horny! Again.
    My wife is sick as a dog...mean and gruppy coughing, sniffling and boohooing like a 5th grader....towards me..
    Use to be when she got this way id flop on the sofa and pmo for a hour or two. Thats what i wanted to do when i first started this thread..but now the craving has passed.
    It like when i quit smoking....urges come and go every day all day long..you just tell yourself it passes....than one day you relized you havent craved a smoke in days. Im proud of myself for giving up smoking 10 yrs ago.
    I hope its gonna be like that with my PMO quit.

captainteemo likes this.
  2. captainteemo

captainteemo Fapstronaut

Nice job that you did not PMO even with a lot of urges and stressed out. It is sad to hear about your wife story there must be something more playing here your wife would not get grumpy or disrespectful if something else did not happen before! Your wife can also be on period or there was a conflict that happend between you 2 and you did not solve it yet. Try to go for a walk with your wife or go to a restaurant together try to talk it out both of you peacefully and understand each other.

Best of luck and keep upp the great work there!!:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: