1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who played the best Bruce Wayne/Batman?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 13, 2018.

Which actor portrayed Batman good?

1. Adam West (original television series)

2. Michael Keaton (1989 and 92 films)

3. Mark Hamill (The Animated Series)

4. Christian Bale (The Dark Knight trilogy)

5. Ben Affleck (current trend)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I always thought both Michael Keaton and Christian Bale played the great Bruce Wayne & Batman in live-action movies while Mark Hamill nailed the character as the voice-over. Adam West did great as well. I didn't care for Ben Affleck's character because the director, Zack Snyder, screwed up the characterization in his movies and he should be fired from the WB studio.

What do you guys think?

@What I Do That Defines Me

2. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

I think you'll see the majority to root for Christian bale. For me he is the definition of Batman.

u376 likes this.
  3. Michael Keaton hands down, I grew up with Tim Burton's brilliant work and absolutely loved the first two batman films.

Taylor25 and Deleted Account like this.
  4. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Mark Hamill played the Joker in the animated series.

Kevin Conroy was the voice of Batman, and my vote's for him.

5. I'd say my first pick is Kevin Conroy followed by Michael Keaton.

6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

For me script is the ultimate hero
    So in this case I will choose the Batman with best storyline
    Christian

7. The Kevin Conroy animated series was the best hands down (mark hamill voiced joker). Christina bale had the best movies, but Ben Affleck played the best batman. He gets a lot of hate, but i think script aside he was perfect.

8. changing christian bale to christina bale.... man ! you are a feminist to the core.

9. Hey man, i gotta represent ;)

10. I like how you intentionally left out Val Kilmer and George Clooney. For me personally there is no favorite or best, I see them all as just different versions of the same character, but all enjoyable in their own way. With the only exception of George Clooney playing George Clooney dressed as Batman. I still really like the cheesy, campy Schumacher Batman movies, they had a more cartoony feel to them which is not necessarily a bad thing to me.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

He's also played Batman in a lot of the animated movies, and most of the video games.

For live action I'd say christian bale. I've never liked been affleck as an actor.

Taylor25 likes this.
  12. George clooney dressed as batman was the WORST. That whole movie is something i wish i could unsee.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  13. I agree that they made some bad choices in that movie, especially with the nipples on the Batsuit. But Mr. Freeze puns and that unexpected reference to the 60s Batman series were pretty entertaining.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2018
  14. That rusted metal thing was the best part lol. Ill never get over robins rubber coated lips though.

15. Padre Loco

Padre Loco Fapstronaut

Keaton did better than Bale. Bale was like an exploitation character.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Can't agree with you there my man.

17. Alfred will always be the best Batman and pussy magnet aka Bruce Wayne.

18. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

That dude is a legend

19. The correct question would be which director was the best and the answer is, as always, Nolan.