1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Who I am - a sad fapper longing to make a change after several years. I take the stand today

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Zeus555, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Zeus555

Zeus555 New Fapstronaut

I will keep it simple.
    Since the age of 13 I have been fapping. Started off to a music video of Rihanna and some Vaseline and got hooked on it and can honestly say what a heroin addict would go through considering I haven't been able to stop properly since then. The longest I have abstained since then has been 30 days or so which is ..... insane considering I am now 24. I have gone through dark times of smoking weed, junk food, fapping, sleep, wake and bake (morning weed smoke) junk food, fap again and just stay at home - Grim moments. The most I have fapped has been 5/6 times in one day which is really shameful and genuinely look back and think how sad that is, but I cannot be stuck complaining about my past but moving forward.

Today I am writing this and to leave an imprint on the internet with me saying I will abstain from this. It confuses me why I am so addicted when I even have a beautiful girlfriend. I have had moments when I would have sex and just go and whack one out after several minutes....... that doesn't sound normal to me tbh. I have had moments where I had to go toilet at work and bust one out .... I read books on controlling urges but they aren't doing much to be honest.

I have read previous posts and really looking forward to having an immersive experience. Will download the app, will bookmark the emergency button and will plow through the first 30 days. After that i believe it will be plain sailing but we will see.
    I have had enough of this low level habit that is not beneficial one bit. I have always thought and known successful people do not masturbate - as ridiculous as that may sound I believe you guys understand me, maybe it has something to do with their will power, or something but they tend to be successful (majority of course).

I will post updates weekly (cannot promise daily because I may not have time)

Peace guys,
    Zeus

vyndaloo and Abstain_for_gains like this.
  2. datritewiteboi

datritewiteboi New Fapstronaut

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Zeus555 likes this.