1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Movie Made You motivated and cry? Name Only One.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Fightthedevil, May 6, 2017.

1. Man With No Name

Man With No Name Fapstronaut

Change your username now.

Poseidon likes this.
  2. Man With No Name

Man With No Name Fapstronaut

Take a break from the ganja pal.

Deadpool.420 likes this.
  3. Deadpool.420

Deadpool.420 Fapstronaut

I left it more than a month ago bro..
    But pulp fiction aint no movie to cry and get motivated lol

4. MonkG

MonkG Guest

Unbroken

Fightthedevil likes this.
  5. meanbean70

meanbean70 Fapstronaut

Haha I'm only just starting. I am in film school, but i have worked on some television episodes, short films and a feature.

6. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Star Wars - Episode VI : Return Of The Jedi (The Death Of Darth Vader)

SilentJay313 and Fightthedevil like this.
  7. Fightthedevil

Fightthedevil Fapstronaut

Damn,just watched it yesterday night,it was really powerful.

8. Fightthedevil

The Scene Where Pickups That woodlog even higher and pisses of that little japanese prison master was just <3

MonkG likes this.
  9. MonkG

MonkG Guest

I agree, that scene was just epic and I really liked the whole movie as well. louie ( louis ) had the option of giving up on life at any moment as his life was actual hell, yet he fought through all the struggles and made it to the end.

Other movies I would recommend : peaceful warrior, Whiplash, The Pursuit of Happyness, October Sky, Bleed for this. All of them are great.

10. IggyIshness

IggyIshness Fapstronaut

11. laris

laris Fapstronaut

The green mile is an absolute masterpiece!Very touching movie!Has anyone watched it?

12. Halftime

Halftime Guest

Cried when he got raped and the man died Vincent Vega motivated to not let nothing stop me from the grace of God like butch didn't never let no one underestimate u

13. Fightthedevil

Pursuit of happyness makes me smile everytime i watch it.

Happy Man and MonkG like this.
  14. I hate to say it but Fireproof made me cry. Ok I generally hate Christian movies and there were plenty of cringe worthy moments and it was rather preachy at times. But the scene at the end when he gets back with his wife got me crying.

15. vulture175

vulture175 Fapstronaut

This scene always gives me a goosebumps :D

16. Protagonist

Protagonist Fapstronaut

When I was a kid, I watched a movie but I did not cry.
    But, I watched that movie a month ago and it made me cry this time.
    And that movie is 'up'.

Deleted Account likes this.
  17. Fink93

Fink93 Fapstronaut

yeah of course. always makes me cry when watching it!

also, probably the best movie i´ve ever seen was Interstellar. made me cry big time in the end when he talks to his daughter again..

laris likes this.
  18. fun fact about that guy... remember the scene where he is floating in open waters about to die and promises if God saves him, he'll do anything for Him?? After he got back to America he was super depressed and had horrible PTSD (obviously!) and started drinking all the time. He turned into a real alcoholic. His wife became a "born again" Christian during the crusades led by Billy Graham, and ended up bringing Louis with her to one. Hearing Graham speak he remembered his promise to God and surrendered his life to Christ.
    After that he stopped drinking, became a Christian evangelist, and started forgiving all the men who had hurt him in the POW camps. He did a lot of it in person. He even tried to meet up with the guy who was the hardest on him, but apparently the guy refused (maybe too ashamed??)
    Idk why I'm saying all this, but my preacher grandfather was mad they left this out of the movie! lol

19. Fightthedevil

"How did you know" "because my daddy said so" <3 the best scene in any movie i have ever seen.

20. Happy Man

Happy Man Fapstronaut