1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to go to meet women to date ?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kman20, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Kman20

Kman20 Fapstronaut

I'm a full time college student nd I know college seems like the obvious choice to meet girls but it is honestly a little difficult sometimes. Sometimes campus would be completely empty. Somewhere where it wouldn't feel too weird to strike up a conversation with a girl.

2. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

I’ll tell you one place that could be a hit or miss, the bar scene. Usually you don’t end up dating anyone from there, but who knows?

Also, I met lots of people at the apartment complex pools or at sand volleyball courts.

primaljade and Kman20 like this.
  3. Try stores I have had good success at grociery and regular stores . To start the conversation just make a comment of the enviorment your in
    example. Wow its been hot today . or If I take an extra ear of corn will they throw me in jail REMEMBER don't be to serious and don't take what they say or don't say to serious its called flirting.

4. bravastan

bravastan Fapstronaut

If you're into cultural stuff you should join a cultural club like theater (only if it's your thing).

5. spudiron

spudiron Fapstronaut

Where do you like to go? If you like to go there, there's a chance other people like to go there too and they'll have at least one common interest.

Other thoughts: Classes, work, friends (and friends' get togethers), activity clubs, coffee shops, parties (there was a street where I went to college that had at least one open house party each Friday and Saturday), bars (both the kind dedicated to drinking and local music), library, church (if you're into that) and church groups.

bravastan likes this.