1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Where did you get by the road of adventure?

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by m_teil, Aug 28, 2017.

1. m_teil

m_teil New Fapstronaut

Hello. I'm not native English speaker, so speaking and reading still hard to me, but i'm learning this beautiful language. Sorry for my mistakes, i'm not using translators :)
    Hello again, if i understood correctly, i should make new thread and tell something about myself? Ok, my name is %RIL_NAME%, i live in Moscow, Russia and i hate my life.
    Why? I'm 20 years old and i'm fully lonely. Yes, i never had any social skills, and i live in Moscow for 2 years and didn't get new friends. It's really hard to me. Should i tell about no having girlfriend?
    Now i'm study in one of the thousands university in Moscow, also i learn programming, learn math and algorithms, learn all about IT cause i'm interested of it. I wanna be a game developer and i have the great idea about my new game...
    But i have no energy to do something great. Why? I read about sexual energy that control all human acts and make motivation to be better than you are right now. It is real? Masturbation waste this energy, so i think it's not good. I decided to put an self-experiment and trying to not masturbate. Maybe this little step will have great power? I don't know. But i want to discover it. I have a potential, so it't very sad to realize what i'm doing with it. Thanks!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I am glad you are here. You are not alone. There are a lot of university students here, all with the same goals. And lots of others of all ages. I hope you keep coming back.

m_teil likes this.
  3. m_teil

m_teil New Fapstronaut

Yes! My resolve is strong. Thanks for your message. I needed it.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

5. m_teil

m_teil New Fapstronaut

If be honest, at this point i don't know. My last masturbation was in sunday (moscow time). Yesterday was good and today i still feel good. But i don't know what will be with me tomorrow and after tomorrow. Should i come up with some kind of ritual or something like that? I'm ashamed to admit, but i never lived without masturbation more than 1 week. So i a little bit afraid about near future. But i REALLY want to break this habit..

6. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

m_teil likes this.
  7. m_teil

m_teil New Fapstronaut

Thanks!

D . J . likes this.