When will I start acting like I'm God's princess?

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Gods_princess, Oct 7, 2018.

1. R.o.B

R.o.B Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Hello @Gods_princess ! Dont stay away for long! Hope you are doing good, away from p, m and o. As you have been struggling a lot, or i dont know about currently, how you are doing. But in whatever case, i would really suggest you to read the struggles and attempts shared in the journals. They provide you with motivations, insights and learning. First you can start up with RETRO GIRLS REBOOT. It has content that is really motivating and capable of reflecting upon and relating to. Wishing you luck and blessing, so that you get away from the pmo addiction.
    I myself i am trying to keep myself motivated similarly and its benefiting. Tc. All the best!

2. Prov2416

Prov2416 Fapstronaut

@Gods_princess

Hello.... been following your journal.

Have noticed you have not posted in a while. Please come back and let us know how you are doing.

Also, dont worry about a relapse. Just come back on. I am a Christian minister and I relapsed over the weekend after a 20+ day streak. No P, but MO.

Nevertheless, I am back again fighting......

As for any guilt you might feel about letting God down, remember first and foremost God is interested in a RELATIONSHIP with you. He ALREADY knows everything about you. He knew you were going to be where you are right now, BUT HE STILL LOVES YOU.

Remember, the PMO thing is not about getting a medal or award from God. It is about pleasing him with each opportunity. So even if you relapsed once a week, think about ALL the times you said "No" to yourself and PMO....... and also "Yes" to him. Everytime you do that you are "denying yourself". THAT is what God is after.....that is what he wants to see....Us humbling ourselves under his power and accepting his grace and power to sustain us.

Be encouraged, and PLEASE CHECK back in. We miss you

R.o.B likes this.
  3. R.o.B

R.o.B Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You have said very well minister.
    Hope you are fine gods princess and you got back soon. Everyone fails. But you should mever stop trying.. ... Trying is the only way.. ..

4. cloudhugs5

cloudhugs5 Fapstronaut

I hope you are doing well. Please come back and never give up.

The Winner likes this.
  5. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

DAY 2
    Daily time with God :emoji_negative_squared_cross_mark:
    Working on university stuff :emoji_negative_squared_cross_mark:

Urges :emoji_white_check_mark:

Hey guys and girls,
    I'm back but I have to tell you I'm not feeling fine at all. Instead I'm feeling a lack of self control and self love. I did not read the bible at all. And I don't know who will understand me in all this. I did have no relapse for 1 month or so but then I fell and now the urges are back stronger than before.

6. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

Good to see you alive!

I'm afraid I'm short on time so I can't give a huge response, but do not give up! I know you can do this!

Good luck!

7. Looks like you are doing really good!!! Great.

8. Gods_princess

Gods_princess Fapstronaut

DAY 0
    RELAPSE DAY

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
    my mental health is getting really bad. I don't have energy anymore. It's almost 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm not sleeping yet. I don't like myself at the moment. I feel like I deserve to be treated like s***. That's seriously dangerous. I watched a movie on netflix that was kinda Anti God. It's terrible how I can watch something like that. It's blasphemous. I also watched a youtube video where they made fun of Jesus. What is wrong with me? Dear sister or brother in faith, if you read that right know pls pray for me. I can't. What am I even doing with my life? Why am I constantly failing? I don't know with who I should talk. I told you that I told my sis about that pmo issue. I could tell her that I failed again but it's just depressing. And she also can't really help me. As you can see I'm just writing my thoughts down in no specific order. I'm honest I feel so bad. Can God still love me and forgive me?

EZBanger and Solomon435 like this.
  9. Solomon435

Solomon435 Fapstronaut

He still loves you, and he is ready to forgive you.

I'm sorry you seem to have had an unlucky day, and I'm sorry I can't give a more fleshed out response, but know that you are still loved.

So you had a rough day. It's okay. As long as you don't give up, you're still doing good.

Take care!

EZBanger likes this.
  10. EZBanger

EZBanger Fapstronaut

Any time! Never lose faith,thats the most important thing! There is no such thing as a sin to be stronger than His mercy!

He ll always be there for you ! Keep trying ,eventually you WILL be that princess!

God bless!