1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Andrew316, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Andrew316

Andrew316 New Fapstronaut

I am talking with a girl for two months now.She's not my girlfriend yet but things are heading into the right direction.Should I tell her now about my PIED or should I wait till is something serious?

2. From what I have learned the hard way, tell her now. Waiting until you are deeply involved is not fair to either of you.

Titus Fisch likes this.
  3. Beamer_Dreamer

Beamer_Dreamer Fapstronaut

If you guys have gotten to know each other, then you should tell her before you get into a relationship oi that's where it's headed. I'm assuming you're a PA so male sure you tell her about that too. Not just that you have PIED but why you have it. If she really likes you then that won't make her see you differently and the honesty will be a big plus in her eyes.

4. MovingFoward86

MovingFoward86 Fapstronaut

I agree. You should tell her. It is not fair to her or to you of it is headed some where serious. After two months you are probably getting to an intimate place. This is your chance to be upfront and honest. Many of us here on NoFap would love to have that opportunity again. But just be prepared that it may be too much for her. She may decide she can't be in a relationship with a PA or someone with PIED. But that is her decision to make and you have to fiver her the opportunity. I wish you luck .

Beamer_Dreamer and Jennica like this.