1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When it comes down to it, it's REALLY SIMPLE

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by GettingAGrip, Aug 30, 2018.

1. GettingAGrip

GettingAGrip Fapstronaut

So I've been PMO free for 64 days now and I have been on a mission to find the best lifestyle for myself. Lately I found one and it's really simple so I thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys

Find a hobby and stick to it
    I've always liked martial arts and boxing since I was younger so I wanted to get back on track and I have been training Muay Thai and boxing every day. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY, no exceptions.
    There's gonna be days where you feel like shit, you feel demotivated and not want to do anything. That's fine. Push yourself and always remember, you are here for a reason and you are doing this because you have decided you want the best life for yourself and the only way to do so is COMMITMENT. Plain and simple.

But also don't beat yourself up
    *No pun intended* but seriously don't be hard on yourself! It's okay to make mistakes. It's okay to mess up sometimes. It's okay to fail - don't let it be the end of the road.
    Failure is inevitable and we will all fail at one point. Take advantage of it, let it be a lesson learned and an opportunity to improve next time.

Very few people know this but your mind is extremely powerful. Use it to discipline yourself, set a goal, and most importantly work hard for it. GOOD LUCK ;)

Address007, goodnice, Hitto and 4 others like this.
  2. iPhone user

iPhone user Fapstronaut

Thanks for the moto!

GettingAGrip and goodnice like this.
  3. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

You're right dude thanks. This came at a good time

GettingAGrip likes this.