1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

When girls don't allow you to reboot

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Legoliath, Mar 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Legoliath

Legoliath New Fapstronaut

I have no erections for 25 days.

No morning wood, no libido.

Although, I still have some motivation to complete my daily tasks: gym, reading books, stay away from social media...

Last time I had an erection was when I had sex with a beautiful girl. We had sex 5 times in a row.

After it, my penis died.

I'm desperately trying to reboot myself because I feel my libido's completely over but somehow, girls are constantly trying to approach me, kissing me and inviting me to step into their houses (we'll know how that is going to happen)...

Do you have some advice?

2. It's up to you if you want to allow it to happen or not.
    If you want to go hard mode, no PMO, don't let them get to you.

Butterfly1988 and CH3RRY like this.
  3. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Quizás hayas confundido algunos conceptos. Algo así me pasa actualmente, es hora de re aprender, de desaprender, de volver aprender, la exitacion. Antes usábamos ciertos pensamiento y hábitos y ciertas emociones como para que el pene se erecte y eyacule. Y ahora somos otras personas, mantente receptivo, mantente optimista, todo va estar bien. Analiza otras opciones de exitacion, más sanas para vos. Ojalá el traductor haga su trabajo bien saludos compañero.