When a female rebooter says she is looking for a female AP, males please don't apply

Discussion in 'Accountability Partners' started by themammothrept, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sôgmô Gray Lock

Sôgmô Gray Lock Fapstronaut

:confused:

2. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

I disagree. I am quite perverted when under the influence of pm. "Pervert", in fact, is the perfect word to describe what has become of us under the influence of pm. Maybe try to look up the word in a dictionary?

Definition of pervert
    1. to turn away from the right course.

2. to lead into mental error or false judgment.

3. to turn to an improper use; misapply.

4. to misconstrue or misinterpret, especially deliberately; distort:to pervert someone's statement.

5. to bring to a less excellent state; vitiate; debase.

6. Pathology.to change to what is unnatural or abnormal.

7. to convert or persuade to a religious belief regarded as false or wrong.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
    SanityOverVanity likes this.
  3. Born2Win

Born2Win Fapstronaut

4. Blade-rnr

Blade-rnr Fapstronaut

Not only that, I think it's dangerous to encourage transgendered people to act like the opposite of their biological sex (for instance, by telling them to feel free to apply to posts asking for female applicants). It reinforces their delusions and will be counterproductive to their progress. I think transgender females (bio males) would be better off with an accountability partner of other bio males. They will have more of the same struggles and understand each other better... and are less likely to get involved in an inappropriate relationship as they progress.

fleurette likes this.
  5. karimmassarani

karimmassarani Fapstronaut

this, my friend, is the true sexism

6. 4-digit counter

4-digit counter Fapstronaut

This is an issue of respect. If someone asks for a specific partner, then don't waste their time if you don't fit that category. If you're not sure just ask. I'm glad that for the most part people have been ignoring the trolls, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised that we still have some homophobic / transphobic folks on here. If you are genuinely curious as to how someone can be something beyond just simple "male" or "female," I recommend Kate Bornstein's Gender Outlaw. Or you can DM me and I'm happy to have a polite conversation. Not going to respond to people just spewing vitriol with no actual desire to learn more.

(Full disclosure, I identify as male--but I know quite a few trans / non-binary folks and have had many discussions and have been an ally for some time now)

7. nonamespalace

nonamespalace Fapstronaut

Too many thirsty guys going all white knight when a female makes a post. It isn't just here. This happens all over the internet. Settle down fellas.

8. lol can't believe you have to even say this, should be obvious

9. patiponp

patiponp New Fapstronaut

โพสต์ที่ดี

10. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

I just clicked on this thread because the title seemed ludicrous and embarrassing to the majority of people I've met here. If a male responds to a female who specifically asked for a female AP, that male should be booted for six months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.